SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Observation on Hannity

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bk_mo
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 3:20 am    Post subject: Observation on Hannity Reply with quote

They replayed the tape, of what was obvious to us the night of the debate and from Drudge report that Kerry pulled a paper out of his pocket. Tonight on O'Reilly or Hannity the clip was shown again and it was clearly a pen. Someone has altered the original. Can anyone check that out. Because from the original it was obvious that it was a paper. Then on this post it say's Kerry camp admits it was a 3x5 card. Also O'Reilly had the clip of one of Kerry's new ads with the newpaper showing skewed public on Iraq. A Post here, in the last couple of days said, that was not what that paper printed. God the lengths the Clinton Kerry camp will go to. SOMETHING REALLY STINKS !!!!!!
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cant believed I missed that! fox is on early around here and i must of got sidetracked. they will play it again? I wana see that one? Wink
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw it, too, and thought it was very strange--I was busy and didn't think to re-wind it in TiVo to look at it again, but the clip was taken from a different angle than I'd seen before and it struck me that Kerry seemed to be facing much more toward the front of the stage when he reached into his pocket than in all the other clips that I'd seen, too--

It seemed odd--C
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just reading this makes me laugh - I think of 'vast right wing conspiracy' ...Conspiracy theorists, for certain! How times have changed, just since Clinton. They can't try to fool us anymore, we can save copies of things they try to fool us with and replay/read them over and over and over...
Thanks Al Gore for inventing the internet! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Jerald L. Parsoneault
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need to see an enhanced close-up of the pen. It looked phoney -- way too long and way too thin to be the Mont Blanc that Kerry camp said he favors.

Looked like a 29 Cent Bic. If so, was it in his coat without a cap? All very suspicious.

Nalt
Endaar
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the record, I do think Kerry had notes, and I don't think we're being shown the proper time index from the debate to confirm that.

That said, the pen in the pcitures is consistent with a Mont Blanc.

http://www.dailyrecycler.com/blog/2004/10/mystery-solved.html

From that picture, you can see what appears to be a gold band near Kerry's hand. That would be on the open end of the pen's cap. Since there is no gold tip apparent (which the Mont Blanc ballpoint's have) I am inclined to say it's a rollerball pen.

Endaar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rdtf wrote:
Just reading this makes me laugh - I think of 'vast right wing conspiracy' ...Conspiracy theorists, for certain! How times have changed, just since Clinton. They can't try to fool us anymore, we can save copies of things they try to fool us with and replay/read them over and over and over...
Thanks Al Gore for inventing the internet! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Well put and thanks for saying it. Gore created the internet like we have holes in our head and he also spent thousands of our dollars to experiment on how many pieces a glass ashtray breaks into when it is shattered. They are all sickos.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: