SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to tick off a Leftist

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stupson
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 12:22 am    Post subject: How to tick off a Leftist Reply with quote

We here in eastern North Carolinas are not big sophisticated types so potty humor is always in.. Whilst driving one may happen upon a fellow motorist who has gone over to the Dark Side and now sports a Kerry-Edwards sticker. I wait until stopped at a light, then toot the horn and say with a really big grin "Excuse me. Sir (or Madam,) I realize you don't know this, but some a**hole has put a big ugly Kerry bumper sticker on your car. It usually takes them a second or two to realize what you just called them. It then takes some time to regain composure.

You may then drive off knowing you done good.
Knighthawk
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now thats funny.......I wish I was back in the states for this election......I could be having soooooo much fun. Wink

Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity! Lick it once and you'll suck forever.

If guns kill people, then I can blame misspelled words on my pencil.

Knighthawk's Pictures!
dennispro
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 2:00 pm    Post subject: Good one, here's another...... Reply with quote

WORKING PEOPLE FREQUENTLY ASK RETIRED PEOPLE WHAT THEY DO TO MAKE THEIR DAYS INTERESTING.

I WENT TO THE STORE THE OTHER DAY. I WAS ONLY IN THERE FOR ABOUT 5 MINUTES.

WHEN I CAME OUT THERE WAS A COP WRITING OUT A PARKING TICKET. I WENT UP TO HIM AND SAID, "COME ON BUDDY, DON'T BE A JERK. HOW ABOUT GIVING A SENIOR A BREAK?" HE IGNORED ME AND CONTINUED WRITING THE TICKET. I CALLED HIM A BAD NAME.

HE GLARED AT ME AND STARTED WRITING ANOTHER TICKET FOR HAVING WORN TIRES. SO I CALLED HIM A WAY WORSE NAME. HE FINISHED THE SECOND TICKET AND PUT IT ON THE WINDSHIELD WITH THE FIRST. THEN HE STARTED WRITING A THIRD TICKET. THIS WENT ON FOR ABOUT 20 MINUTES. THE MORE I ABUSED HIM THE MORE TICKETS HE WROTE.

I DIDN'T CARE. MY CAR WAS PARKED AROUND THE CORNER AND THIS ONE HAD AN "ELECT JOHN KERRY" BUMPER STICKER ON IT. I TRY TO HAVE A LITTLE FUN EACH DAY NOW THAT I'M RETIRED. IT'S IMPORTANT AT OUR AGE!!!

Essayons

Just lookin' for the truth... wherever that might take me.
GM Strong
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 12:41 am    Post subject: Re: Good one, here's another...... Reply with quote

dennispro wrote:
WORKING PEOPLE FREQUENTLY ASK RETIRED PEOPLE WHAT THEY DO TO MAKE THEIR DAYS INTERESTING.

I WENT TO THE STORE THE OTHER DAY. I WAS ONLY IN THERE FOR ABOUT 5 MINUTES.

WHEN I CAME OUT THERE WAS A COP WRITING OUT A PARKING TICKET. I WENT UP TO HIM AND SAID, "COME ON BUDDY, DON'T BE A JERK. HOW ABOUT GIVING A SENIOR A BREAK?" HE IGNORED ME AND CONTINUED WRITING THE TICKET. I CALLED HIM A BAD NAME.

HE GLARED AT ME AND STARTED WRITING ANOTHER TICKET FOR HAVING WORN TIRES. SO I CALLED HIM A WAY WORSE NAME. HE FINISHED THE SECOND TICKET AND PUT IT ON THE WINDSHIELD WITH THE FIRST. THEN HE STARTED WRITING A THIRD TICKET. THIS WENT ON FOR ABOUT 20 MINUTES. THE MORE I ABUSED HIM THE MORE TICKETS HE WROTE.

I DIDN'T CARE. MY CAR WAS PARKED AROUND THE CORNER AND THIS ONE HAD AN "ELECT JOHN KERRY" BUMPER STICKER ON IT. I TRY TO HAVE A LITTLE FUN EACH DAY NOW THAT I'M RETIRED. IT'S IMPORTANT AT OUR AGE!!!

Kudos, What A Yuk. That guy is probably still trying to figure it out.
Spiess
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOD thats good!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: