SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

net is to jammed to vote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bk_mo
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:14 am    Post subject: net is to jammed to vote Reply with quote

can't get to a poll to vote
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the ******** are spamming
twicearound
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DON'T GET MAD A ME FOR GIVING YOU THIS AGAIN ON THIS THREAD, FORGET THE ONLIN POLLS KERRY SPOT NRO GAVE US THE DEM SIGHT FOR DEMS TO SEND THEIR GLOWING COMMENTS TO THEIR LOCAL MEDIA BY STATE OR ZIP OR STATE, YOU PICK 5, I AM SURE YOU CAN PARTICIPATE MORE THAN ONCE. TELL THEM HOW MUCH YOU LOVE BUSH

http://www.democrats.org/media/index.html

STRAIGHT TO THE HORSES MOUTH
Steve Z
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:32 am    Post subject: Unbelievable! Reply with quote

Even the Fox News poll says Edwards won the debate, 57% - 41%.

The Democrats must have spammed this one too!

Rasmussen poll a few months ago said that 66% of FoxNews viewers favored Bush, but some Dems must be trying to pull a Texas for LBJ online!

In all honesty and objectivity, Cheney won this big time!!!
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are probably not too many of us who have enough concern about these online polls to set up the repetitive voting bots necessary to create these overwhelming results.

Your one vote means nothing.

You can sit and clear your cookies and vote again, over and over and over - perhaps three or four votes a minute - but when you are up against several hundred moonbats running a bot on their computers that submits a vote automatically, anonymizes the IP and votes again, you're not going to a accomplish anything.

Let the media try to explain their silly online polls, tomorrow. You ever wonder why some of these polls don't ever get reported on the air? It's because it's clear that the ballot box has been stuffed.

Let the cheaters keep their online polls - we know who won! Wink
Nutso
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let the Dems have their spamming fun and try and spin it. We all know that age and wisdom definitely won tonight and that youth and ignorance lost in a big way.
The real poll is coming.
Stay strong and we will prevail.
MJB
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, no, no - don't spam Pro-Cheney...spam Pro-Edwards! Make that support for Edwards even more overwhelming!! Razz

Let's get those pro-Edwards emails going!! Let's make it a 90% slam dunk for Edwards. It will help convince the media of the ridiculousness of these polls.

Especially since Cheney smacked Eddie pretty good! Very Happy

http://www.nationalreview.com/kerry/kerryspot.asp

HEY, WHEN 90 PERCENT SAY EDWARDS WON, CAN WE IGNORE THE ONLINE POLLS? [10/05 11:25 PM]

The online polls, I understand, are being effectively overspammed by DNC spam orcs. Kerry Spot readers looks as if some fairly sophisticated bots have been set up to take control of the post-debate online polls. Pro-Edwards numbers jumping by tens of thousands in seconds, that kind of thing.

These online polls are silly, and these results prove it.

PS: If you're new to Kerry Spot, here are two of my debate assessments that I'm pleased with, and people seem to like:

This was the single most devastating one-sided drubbing since Lloyd Bentsen smacked Dan Quayle all around the stage in 1988.

If I ever need to sue somebody, I’ll call John Edwards.

If I ever need somebody killed - like, you know, terrorists trying to kill my family - I’ll call Dick Cheney.

From earlier today -

SPINNING THE DNC SPIN EFFORTS [10/05 04:18 PM]

Unsurprisingly, the DNC is at it again, sending e-mails to supporters, urging them to flood online polls, e-mailboxes, and newspaper editors with messages declaring Edwards the winner of tonight's debate.

If the past is any example, these geniuses have already begun pelting papers and web sites with this spin-spam. One Kerry Spot reader came up with an interesting jujitsu counter-move: Nothing. Let the DNC win the online polls and the e-mail wars.

What will happen when MSNBC or CNN go to discuss the instant results of their online poll... and learn that 99 percent of viewers thought Edwards won?

The Washington Post and even Richard Roeper reacted skeptically when they recieved hundreds of e-mails, gushing about Kerry's stirring victory, before the debate was over.

A truly nefarious saboteur might start sending those e-mails to the DNC's mailing list now.

Something like, "Edwards beat Cheney in the greatestest super-duper debate rout EVER! Kerry's victory is assured! Finally, on that glorious day, the Democratic Party will have its revenge, and we can finally round up those no-good evil Republicans and conservatives, and force them into re-education camps, and do away with those who oppose the NEW ORDER..."

But that would be wrong. And I wouldn't do that.

COUGHpajamahadeenfindemaillisthereCOUGH!

UPDATE: Arrrrrgh. The Bush campaign is now doing this too. Stop it! Spin spam isn't good for anyone!

UPDATE, AGAIN: Kerry Spot reader Jeremy has apparently already heard back from an Ohio paper. The Ohio paper's profanity-laden response:

You ******* moron. You're supposed to send out your dumb*** spin letters after the debate — not four hours before it starts. All you do is **** editors off with this ****. Do you understand how many of these things we get? Do you understand how easy they are to spot? I'm a life-long Democrat, but I'm so embarrassed by how **** dumb the minions of my party are. You guys are less street smart than those guys named Scooter who work for Bush. No wonder we keep getting our ***** kicked.
I have to wipe the tears of laughter away.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: