SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ann Coulter Swift Boat Vets Quote
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
missmouse7
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:20 pm    Post subject: Ann Coulter Swift Boat Vets Quote Reply with quote

"The Swift Boat Veterans for Truth show the role of the individual in history. It wasn't Republican strategists who finished Kerry off two months before the election; it was the American people. The Swift Boat veterans came along and kicked Kerry in the shins and no matter how much heat they took, they were brave and wouldn't give up. ... CBS was forced to run a fake story so early in the campaign that it was exposed as a fraud -- only because of the Swift Boat vets. These brave men, many of them decorated war heroes, have now not only won the election for Bush, they have ended Dan Rather's career. It's often said that we never lost a battle in Vietnam, but that the war was lost at home by a seditious media demoralizing the American people. Ironically, the leader of that effort was Rather's predecessor at CBS News, Walter Cronkite, president of the Ho Chi Minh Admiration Society. It was Cronkite who went on air and lied about the Tet offensive, claiming it was a defeat for the Americans. He told the American people the war was over and we had lost. Ronald Reagan said CBS News officials should have been tried for treason for those broadcasts. CBS has already lost one war for America. The Swift Boat Vets weren't going to let CBS lose another one." --Ann Coulter

Admin note: Please include a link to a legitimate source when reproducing content in this forum. Thanks.
ord33
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Missmouse7,

Thanks for the article!

The link can be found on Ann Coulter's main page of her website article titled "Dan Rather: Fairly Unbalanced" from 22 Sep 04.

http://www.anncoulter.com/
MrJapan
PO1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn... My dad always told me that it was the "media" that lost the war....... he also told me that it wasn't a war, it was a big battle.... He was 1 of the 1st Navy SEALs created..at least that's what he told me...
Desert Shield/Desert Storm
Texas Army NG 13E FDC
BTRY B 3-133 Arty
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrJapan wrote:
Damn... My dad always told me that it was the "media" that lost the war....... he also told me that it wasn't a war, it was a big battle.... He was 1 of the 1st Navy SEALs created..at least that's what he told me...

Be proud of your dad - a very wise man
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ann Coulter said, "It's often said that we never lost a battle in Vietnam, but that the war was lost at home by a seditious media demoralizing the American people." ref: http://www.anncoulter.com/

Well, this war won't be lost as we swiftboat sailors and our other veteran friends are here at home and we don't mind taking on the seditious media and the anti-war croud. Kerry is the worst kind of traitorous scum. We will bring him down and his followers too. It has been said that we won't let go of actions done 33 years ago. This is right. There is no statute of limitation of traitorous acts.
tiptie
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AND..................there is NOTHING in Kerry's history since 1971 that shows that he has changed.

In fact, he has continued on the same path.

If he were to become president..........who would be foolish enough to think that he would change????

There are foolish Americans. We have had this in our entire history. The isolationists that thought that the oceans would protect us.

Pearl Harbor finally put that to rest……………………for a few years.

We have a percentage that have always thought that if we play nice-nice that the world will love us.

“Can’t we all get along”.

These people will never understand that there is EVIL in the world and there are people out there who simply want us to DIE!

Kerry is one of “them”.
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ord33 wrote:
Missmouse7,

Thanks for the article!

The link can be found on Ann Coulter's main page of her website article titled "Dan Rather: Fairly Unbalanced" from 22 Sep 04.

http://www.anncoulter.com/

Human Events runs her columns too -
http://www.humaneventsonline.com/article.php?id=5163
PrinceLazar
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:52 am    Post subject: Ann Coulter in 2008?? Reply with quote

Could she take over after W in 2008?
(Would be just great to see her ask Hillary a few questions about Whitewater).

Prince Lazar
Headhunter's Daughter
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:46 am    Post subject: Ann Coulter Swift Boat Vets Quote Reply with quote

"The Great & Ultimate Debate" I think would be between Ann Coulter and Hillary. I would LOVE to see Ann go up against John K. My money would be on Ann in both events.

In my journalism class in college, my professor tried to drum into our heads that you, as a journalist, only report the news don't editorialize it. That was way back in the late 60's. My, my, how times have changed! Sad
What we have today is what was refered to back then as "yellow journalism". I believe that the major media newpapers such as the NY Times, among others , have reached that level of reporting and should be put on the grocery racks next to "The Inquirer" and "The Star". Oooh, did I just insult "The Inquirer"?? Sorry!

Thanks for sharing Ann's article, Missmouse7! Very Happy
hatecelebs
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 4:22 am    Post subject: message deleted Reply with quote

Message deleted

Last edited by hatecelebs on Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:48 am; edited 7 times in total
armybrat
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 4:55 am    Post subject: Re: Ann Coulter Swift Boat Vets Quote Reply with quote

Headhunter's Daughter wrote:
"The Great & Ultimate Debate" I think would be between Ann Coulter and Hillary. I would LOVE to see Ann go up against John K. My money would be on Ann in both events.

The thing Ann does so well is that she doesn't concede the premise that good intentions make things right nor that "liberal" policies of the past have been successful because they were enacted in noble causes. If you strip that emotional padding away from the donkey party you begin to see they are responsible for quite a lot of misery. By extension she doesn't accept that some is good because of a label they choose to put on themselves. As my parents taught me "Actions speak louder than words".
SooZQ
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really support the troops, send them a letter and care package! Visit:http://www.anysoldier.com
zinfella
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 4:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Ann Coulter in 2008?? Reply with quote

PrinceLazar wrote:
Could she take over after W in 2008?
(Would be just great to see her ask Hillary a few questions about Whitewater).

Prince Lazar

Man, could she!! But, that 's not her style. I doubt that she would even be interested in holding office.

In addition to having the ability to easily slice and dice opponents, while she laughs right in their face, she usually has far more qualifications than they do. Ann is a highly educated attorney and constitutional scholar of some note. Surprised)
skygod325
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

God Bless Ann Coulter and God Bless John Oneil
zinfella
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skygod325 wrote:
God Bless Ann Coulter and God Bless John Oneil

And God bless the Swift Boat Vets in their quest for truth and justice. My prayers for all concerned.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: