SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Open Letter From Col. Hrdlicka (Ad Idea?)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
homesteader
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 7:36 pm    Post subject: Open Letter From Col. Hrdlicka (Ad Idea?) Reply with quote

Just read the letter in R&R. If you have not read it, go there and do so.

The letter states that Mrs. Hrdlicka, wife of POW/MIA Col. Hrdlicka testified before Kerry's Committee on POWs/MIAs and asked Kerry, "may I ask a question?" Kerry responded "I ask the questions. You supply the answers."

I bring this up in here again to ask if there is any documentation of this exchange? Film or video would be best but even a transcript would be helpful in exposing Kerry for the arrogant monster that he is.

Imagine an ad showing that clip (or Mrs Hrdlicka recounting the exchange backed up by the transcript) followed by documentation of his role in closing the books on the MIAs and his collusion with Colliers. Juxtapose that with Kerry's DNC convention "No Man Left Behind" farse.

Digging this up is beyond my expertise but I am sure this forum has members who could find it if it exists.
homesteader
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm bumping this to again encourage everyone to go to the R&R forum to read the open letter from POW/MIA Col. Hrdlicka. Very few things describe the real charactor (or lack thereof) of John Kerry better. If it does nothing else it will stir you to increase your prayers for our MIAs and their families.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: