SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CHRIS MATTHEWS
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackwatch
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 1:51 pm    Post subject: CHRIS MATTHEWS Reply with quote

I don't know how many of you watched Imus this morning but I was surfing through when he had Chris Matthews on. Imus was asking him about who he thought had won and he said that he thought the Vice President had won then he said but on looking at the MSNBC Poll it had Edwards winning by 79% How wrong could I be. I then switched to Fox who also said that the Vice President had won but then they mention the Polls and the high % of votes that went to Edwards. But what they did was let you know that a memo had been sent to all Dems to get in and vote for Edwards. Which they did in emormous amounts. You have to admit the Dems are good at getting people to move. I tried to vote last night but gave up when I could not get through. I think the Dems have people sitting at computers just voting continually. What a bunch of losers.
homesteader
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our refusal to participate in any future online polls will totally invalidate them and expose the sham that they are. The RNC should stop asking people to particapate. For the next two debates I'd like to see online polls that say 99.99% say Kerry won. It will look like Saddam's last election results.
joeshero
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris Matt is one of the worst journalists I have ever seen.
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who told you Cris Mathews was a Journalist? Cris Mathews?
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know it is bad when the OIM is questioning the poll results on the air, and openly wondering about the results, as I saw them do last night.

I agree with total non-participation in the online polls. They are utterly bogus anyway, and are meant for the little ignorant teenagers who have nothing better to do than multi-vote. It is like cheating comes as naturally to them as breathing.

Cris Matthews seems as if he would spit on me alot if I were speaking to him. Even watching him at home I feel like I need to back up.
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

homesteader wrote:
Our refusal to participate in any future online polls will totally invalidate them and expose the sham that they are. The RNC should stop asking people to particapate. For the next two debates I'd like to see online polls that say 99.99% say Kerry won. It will look like Saddam's last election results.

I agree -- I think that everyone who would cast a vote for Bush/Cheney on any on-line poll should cease voting for the next 4 weeks. Or if you must vote -- vote neither or none. Or mess people up and vote Nadar.

Internet polls are meaningless, have no statistically reliable worth.
I think it is time people of sane minds should cease participating in any MSM activity. Unlike Kerry/Edwards and their kool-aid drinkers. I don't need a poll to tell me what is right, true, important, and necessary. Principles and good character do not shift with the wind.

One must stand up for what is good, even if you stand alone.
Nathanyl
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've already quit participating in them.
homesteader
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or like ccr suggested.....everyone vote for Kerry.
Kimmymac

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naw, I can't bring myself to vote for Kerry-- even in a silly online poll. I might spontaneously combust or something.
Cheyenne
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something very fishy is going on here with these polls. After the debate I went to World Net Daily and tried to cast my vote and it said I already voted! What in the world is going on? I also got a notice from my McAfee that they detected a trojan last night on my computer called Exploit Byte Verify J...something. I tried to click on it to get the full name but it just jammed up before I could see what the J something was.
It didn't matter what poll I went to last night something would happen that I couldn't vote.
If anyone else had this problem please let me know.
homesteader
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kimmymac, You are probably right. It would be a waste of time anyway. Lots more productive things to do. Right now I have to go out and cut down some trees to burn to keep the house warm. Right after I have a lunch of stew made from the steer we butchered last week. We eat beef until deer hunting season.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nathanyl wrote:
I've already quit participating in them.

dido.
Kimmymac

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aauugghhhhhhhhhh, homesteader. I keep deer as pets here on the ol' ranch. We had a little baby that was orphaned by poachers and I kept her as a pet--as in-- she had a basket in the utility room where she slept alongside my dogs. I feed her with a bottle.

It's okay, I know I am slightly nuts. Everyone around this neck of the cedar thinks I am really Rolling Eyes I am about <-> this close to becoming a vegetarian. If you lived overseas some of the place I have, you would be turned off the whole thing too. We raise organic, hormone free beef cattle, and I can't eat even eat them. I eat beef about once or twice a month, and supplement my protein requirements with powdered protein shakes. The idea of eating something like McDonalds actually makes me <gag> Mystery meat, with a side of fatty frenchie fries? No, thanks.

Well, guess I better break for lunch! Very Happy
Doc Jerry
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last night on MSNBC, Mathews said Cheney kicked ass. Someone must have gotten to him overnight. He's a suck-up.

Cool Medics, we're there when you need us.
homesteader
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kimmymac, In from the woods. We had a pet deer too. It ran with the cattle. We put an orange vest on it for the hunting season. We too raise organic, hormone free cattle, grass fed only. We can get the folks in the PPR of Madison to eat beef if we tell them the cow grazed in a pretty meadow beside a babbling brook under the fluffy clouds with butterflies fluttering around its whole life. We like it so much we actually do not hunt anymore. I was just trying to be as unPC as possible to emphasize there are better things to do than vote for Kerry to mess with the online polls, which I guess was an original theme of this thread. Or was it?

I really enjoy your musings. Your son and daughter will be remembered in our prayers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: