SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dan Blather supported by Tom Brokejaw and Palistine Pete.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GM Strong
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 1:10 pm    Post subject: Dan Blather supported by Tom Brokejaw and Palistine Pete. Reply with quote

Coming to the defense of the biased press.

Brokaw, Jennings Show Support for Rather

Sat Oct 2, 4:31 PM ET

By DEEPTI HAJELA, Associated Press Writer

{While acknowledging mistakes in CBS anchor Dan Rather's "60 Minutes" report that questioned President)'s service in the National Guard, competing news anchors Tom Brokaw and Peter Jennings offered support Saturday for the beleaguered newsman. Brokaw blasted what he called an attempt to "demonize" CBS and Rather on the Internet, where complaints about the report first surfaced. He said the criticism "goes well beyond any factual information."
"What I think is highly inappropriate is what going on across the Internet, a kind of political jihad ... that is quite outrageous," the NBC anchor said at a panel on which all three men spoke.
The Guard story, aired on Sept. 8, was discredited because it relied on documents impugning Bush's service that apparently were fake.
"I don't think you ever judge a man by only one event in his career," said Jennings, anchor on ABC. }

My comments:
The documents were faked, fraudulent, phony. These guys don't get it. Just can't handle the idea that the "rabble" called out Blather. He got caught. His insulting and disgraceful 1988 phony show with the frauds impersonating Vets was not the first either. Jennings knows this was not the first time but one of many. These are the same people who swoon over the Kerry koolaide drinkers, but will not give John O'Neill and the rest of the Swifties the time of day.
sixdogteam
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blather whistles thru his false teeth and Broken-cow talks like each breath is his last. It's a good thing these creeps are retiring! Of the three, only the Canadian can even talk clearly,eh? The deal is this: Americans, the vast majority of them are politically ignorant. The proof of this is the big percentage of idiot undecideds--they don't have any personal belief systems, they don't know a conservative from a liberal, or they'd have no problem knowing which guy to vote for, because Bush and Kerry are so far apart on every issue. We even heard some drooling voter-ette on TV stating she wanted to know more about each candidate's stand on abortion--gee Lady, Bush is against all forms, Kerry is for all forms, what on earth else do you have to know? When we had just the three TV networks telling people that they were neutral and fair and spewing liberal garbage, Americans didn't know the difference. Now all of a sudden Fox comes along, they ARE fair and balanced, and they present BOTH sides to issues..NOW the public sees how duped they were, because the networks are exposed (to them for the first time) as liberally biased.

The networks' credibility is done for now, and it's satellite TV, Free Speech RAdio, and the Internet(Thank you, Algore) that has exposed their fifty year reign of lies...
Redleg
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also saw the Larry, Moe and Curley show and it looked to me like there must be an unwritten agreement among sunken anchor's to protect each other's backs. I love the way Rather projected the "I'm so depressed over this" act. He needs to do something or he won't be traveling all around crisis areas hogging up all the prime time news anymore.
Get a grip Dan you're fully vested in social security.
Two things can be sure about CBS, they thrive to entertain and are naturally liberals. Some on needs to tell them that their slip is showing. Wink
GM Strong
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redleg wrote:
I also saw the Larry, Moe and Curley show and it looked to me like there must be an unwritten agreement among sunken anchor's to protect each other's backs. I love the way Rather projected the "I'm so depressed over this" act. He needs to do something or he won't be traveling all around crisis areas hogging up all the prime time news anymore.
Get a grip Dan you're fully vested in social security.
Two things can be sure about CBS, they thrive to entertain and are naturally liberals. Some on needs to tell them that their slip is showing. Wink

I think they are protecting somthing a little lower than their backs and front and rear to boot.
Sgt-Keeper
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happen to see BOR last night? He was also defending the jerk. They all circle the wagons when their profession is attacked.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: