SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry to be on BOR
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aristotle The Hun
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 2:34 am    Post subject: Kerry to be on BOR Reply with quote

Because I like to believe the best about people I have been hoping that BOR's recent liberal countenance was a ruse to lure Kerry on to his show. Kerry being more stupid than most knotty pine boards has accepted. Now I hope BOR broils him like BBQ.

I know. I know. I am a helpless idealist.

Sam
Tacan70UDN
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 2:40 am    Post subject: Re: Kerry to be on BOR Reply with quote

Aristotle The Hun wrote:
Because I like to believe the best about people I have been hoping that BOR's recent liberal countenance was a ruse to lure Kerry on to his show. Kerry being more stupid than most knotty pine boards has accepted. Now I hope BOR broils him like BBQ.

I know. I know. I am a helpless idealist.

Sam

Hey Sam - Where there's life, there's hope. We can always hope that BOR broils Mr. Zero; but, realistically speaking, the odds aren't very good. Guess we have to be realistic optimists (cautious optimists?).
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always trying to be optimistic... If JFK could mangle his thoughts and words so badly with Diane Sawyer, he's got to make a gaffe or two even if BOR is milk toast.
margie
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we should email BOR and request that he ask Kerry WHY he won't sign the form#180 and NOT let him skate saying that his records are posted on his web site the way he weasled out of an answer on the Imus show. if enough write at least BOR will know that his audience is especially interested in that question being answered. Perhaps BOR needs a bit of education as to what the form#180 is and why we need an answer...and a signature.
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hate to throw water on what otherwise is a good idea, but it might be too late to demand he sign a form #180. At some point he can agree, and the records still will not be available in time to review and do something about them by 2 Nov.

About the best that we can do - particularly since no date has been set - is to ask the question: "Why didn't you sign form #180?"
jim_nyc
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You all are setting yourselves up for major disappointment. BOR is not going to help the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth. I'll never watch him again. Not because he disagrees with me but because he dismissed this issue out of hand. Said it was too ugly or too uncomfortable or some sort of nonsense. To me....this is major. This is an election for POTUS in a time of war and Kerry has disqualified himself based on his actions in the 1970's. And the tough talking BOR is going to let it slide? Won't even talk about it honestly? Please! He's only tough when it comes to Actors or Rappers...he won't go after the power players. I'll never watch him again. It is my only recourse. My life won't suffer because of it.
GiveMeFreedom
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But don't you think BOR is 'obligated' to ask him about the Swift Boat Vet stuff? And if he does, it will be fun to watch Kerry squirm like those people in the hemorrhoid commercials!! Laughing
http://www.operationac.com
Support our Soldiers!!
margie
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anker I think that is better, email BOR and ask him to ask Kerry why he wouldn't sign the form #180, and make him answer it. If he gets enough email regarding this he will know that his audience is interested in this.
fr11
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need to focus on one thing and one thing only - getting BOR to ask Kerry about Form 180! Let's start a massive "Form 180" e-mail campaign to BOR and FOX.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GiveMeFreedom wrote:
But don't you think BOR is 'obligated' to ask him about the Swift Boat Vet stuff? And if he does, it will be fun to watch Kerry squirm like those people in the hemorrhoid commercials!! Laughing

I think it's a safe bet that BOR would have sold his soul (not to mention the Swiftees) in order to snag this ratings "get". If SBVT even gets mentioned, the exchange will be pre-scripted.
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

e-mail address:

oreilly@foxnews.com

Good luck. BOR has lost me for a view quite some time ago - too much of a "right wing nut" per Mr. O'Reilly as I support the swiftvets. So my TV does not stop on the spin zone anymore, nor radio statio.
God and Country
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No more BOR after the elaction, unless he redeemed himself by drilling Traitor Kerry with tough questions.

If BOR goes soft on the Traitor, he'll lost a lot of conservative viewers.

BOR will show his true color for us to judged.

America always.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Lance_Flatchew
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 3:43 am    Post subject: What good is his worrd? Reply with quote

He only SAID that he would come on the show when put on the spot. I don't believe he will be able to work it into his schedule.

If he does come on, Bill may try to ambush him with SBVT question - he did it to Bush - no, in my dreams. He will give Kerry a very soft interview. I bet Kerry's people make sure they have all kinds of recension rights before they put the make-over miracle out there.
margie
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just wrote BOR and asked him to ask Kerry why he wouldn't sign the form #180. His answer should be interesting. I cautioned him that Kerry skated on Imus saying his records were on his site, (they aren't all there) . Even if he says he'll sign it I asked BOR to insist on an answer as to why he wouldn't in the past. Mentioned that it may already be too late to effect the election 9 which I think is the only reason he would ever agree to signing it).
Aristotle The Hun
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 3:55 am    Post subject: Re: What good is his worrd? Reply with quote

Lance_Flatchew wrote:
He only SAID that he would come on the show when put on the spot. I don't believe he will be able to work it into his schedule.If he does come on, Bill may try to ambush him with SBVT question - he did it to Bush - no, in my dreams. He will give Kerry a very soft interview. I bet Kerry's people make sure they have all kinds of recension rights before they put the make-over miracle out there.

Put on the spot. Yeah that's the ticket. There have been many discussions about John Kerry's character and speculation about his mental health. I had a psychology prof who had a mantra about understanding people. He said "People are not who they think they are. People are not who they tell you they are. People are what they do. That is why this class is called Behavioral Science".

From watching Kerry's behavior I would predict that the more detailed and precise the questions the more Kerry will come unraveled. BOR knows how to do this. He is good at it. If he doesn’t do it with Kerry it will reveal BOR's true self for sure.

Sam
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: