SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What happened to Kerry's Junkyard Dog?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pneal
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:28 pm    Post subject: What happened to Kerry's Junkyard Dog? Reply with quote

Where in the world is Terry McCauliffe? I haven't seen his "snarling" smirk or heard his "yipping" on the tube, since the CBS/Rather debacle. Some people believe he had a "paw" it that mess. Did Kerry's bunch put the Junkyard Dog on a shorter leash? Wink
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naw! He's busy composing letters-to-the-editor on behalf of his faithful for tonight's debates, and those that follow. Probably got him working full time, too, composing new fantasies for NBC and CBS to air. And the NYT is also demanding more of his time to keep the op-ed columns full, as well as to ensure the latest "news" has the right ring.
pneal
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:50 pm    Post subject: I was wishful thinking again! Reply with quote

Guess I was wishful thinking again. I dislike him, almost as much as Kerry.

They, Kerry and Terry, remind me of the cartoon bulldog (Spike) and his yippy little mutt friend(Chester). Terry's all the time "barking" how great Kerry is, in that yappy little dog tone of his. Kerry struts around like he's really something, just like Spike did in the cartoons. When in reality their just a couple of punks, who only compliment each other's inadequacys. Rolling Eyes
ArmyWife
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terry McAuliffe showed up on Hannity & Colmes tonight after the debate.

One of his remarks struck me...the one where he bragged that Kerry had broken ranks with the party to support a balanced budget.

Now, if you were a party chair, would you be bragging that your Presidential candidate broke ranks with your party? That's an odd twist, if I ever heard one.
The bandit
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArmyWife wrote:
One of his remarks struck me...the one where he bragged that Kerry had broken ranks with the party to support a balanced budget.

That is the rat way of admitting defeat because the GOP had Kerry and Clinton by the balls.
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The bandit wrote:
ArmyWife wrote:

That is the rat way of admitting defeat because the GOP had Kerry and Clinton by the balls.

What do you expect from a political opportunist?

He rehearsed that answer. Wow 3 times he voted with republicans.

I'm not a liberal.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: