SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Those dippy Lefties.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackwatch
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:25 pm    Post subject: Those dippy Lefties. Reply with quote

who do you think have there fingers poised on that little mouse and are all set to vote the debate before it even begins. Those dippy small minded Lefties. They can't do anything honest and above board they have to cheat but then they have a good leader to follow. Imagine tonight they are all sitting punching out votes for Kerry. Not listening to what he has to say.That tells you alotabout them. He spews out lie's and they believe him. I for one don't read those polls anymore so they and the rest of the MSN can read all they want into them. Just vote on the 2nd.
RogerRabbit
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Imagine tonight they are all sitting punching out votes for Kerry.

One thing about it - they will have to do double work by deleting the cookie that is generated each time they vote as the second vote will not be registered unless that cookie is disables
muggedliberal
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree its nasty business.. but the problem is... the darn MSM and even Fox and CNN and CERTAINLY MSNBC present them as real to the American public. Those that don't follow politics as closely as most of us here do simply see the numbers and go.. 'wow, GWB must be falling flat on his face' and get in line for the koolaid. (particularly the young voters)

If there was just some way the news would let the conspiracy be known (the poll fraud), then people would dismiss it.

Something else about it makes me uneasy.. its clear these folks don't give a rip for honesty.. they just want to win, however they can. If they'll do it online, it gives me the sick feeling that they'd hit every voting machine under every name they could get their hands on.

~mugged~
8dayweek
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:38 pm    Post subject: MAKE SURE YOU SEND YOUR LETTERS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

HERE IS THE ADDRESS. DO IT!

http://www.democrats.org/media/

I already sent letters to various newspapers telling them how great John Kerry was in tonights debate. The best way to screw Terry M. and the Kerry Kamp is to flood the newspaper inboxes well ahead of time with idiotic letters about how great John Kerry was, how he should be president of the world, and that terrorism will cease to exist on November 3rd. Give them all a taste of what a real koolaide drinking idiot looks like.
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I had my way, those would be the ONLY people participating in those dopey online polls anymore--If that was the case and they were all always coming-up 98-100% in favor of sKerry or the liberal POV, it wouldn't take long for the media to have to admit that there's no validity to such polls at all and they'd stop reporting on them more than as an aside--C
bk_mo
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 11:40 pm    Post subject: Sent mine Reply with quote

John Kerry was just awesome in tonights debates. I can't wait until he can take office and tax me. I'm sure that all the evil in the world will cease on Nov. 3. After all this man is God I'm told. As an american I am so grateful to the democratic party for spreading .... And for shutting down those truthful followers of that "Liar" GWB.
Steve Z
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just like he was awesome in Vietnam, right? Wink
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to thank the dnc and msm for letting us participate in the global test, please contact dan bladder and tell him yo mama binladen is holed up in the french embassy waiting for nov.3, so my hero kerry can get him a fair trial using my un-needed tax dollars

PS. can I have another glass of kool-aid?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: