SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

If and only if

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Armybrat/Armymom
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:07 pm    Post subject: If and only if Reply with quote

this country goes absolutely insane on election day,
does anyone know of any good survivalist group that I can join?
coolhand
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now, now don't be negative. We are going to win.
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:14 pm    Post subject: Re: If and only if Reply with quote

Armybrat/Armymom wrote:
this country goes absolutely insane on election day,
does anyone know of any good survivalist group that I can join?

Well, if you wantto know how to take care or build your own rifle take a look at my forum. Laughing

www.gunco.net
Armybrat/Armymom
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know, I know. I haven't given up hope but I've been listening to talk radio and reading the newspaper and most everything is soooo negative regarding Bush and so sickenly positive regarding sKerry. I feel like....well throwing up.

Thanks though.

Last time I shot a rifle 8 years ago it was to kill a rattlesnake. I'm pretty good at chopping off their heads with a garden hoe too.
MichaelP
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Armybrat/Armymom wrote:
I know, I know. I haven't given up hope but I've been listening to talk radio and reading the newspaper and most everything is soooo negative regarding Bush and so sickenly positive regarding sKerry. I feel like....well throwing up.

Thanks though.

Last time I shot a rifle 8 years ago it was to kill a rattlesnake. I'm pretty good at chopping off their heads with a garden hoe too.

I wish some one would chop kerrys arm off next time he gives the commie raised fist salute!!! Cool

Michael
Aristotle The Hun
PO1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My best buddy, "Big John," and I decided to take my daughter to the zoo. "Big John" was an oversized Marine who had just returned from two tours of duty in Viet Nam with the 5th Counter Intelligence Team. At the time, I was an oversized Campus Chaplain, also a military veteran, and I looked like a "biker". John and I enjoyed the attention caused by two big, tough looking guys "hanging out" with a little girl in a stroller.

We also attracted the attention of the chimpanzees. Unprovoked, the chimps began to hurl their own dung at us. They got excited enough to qualify as a Chinese fire drill. Soon, a steady barrage of chimp dung was in the air.

Male instinct prevailed over good sense. John and I responded aggressively to the attack on "our baby". I grabbed a disposable diaper to use for a glove, and guess who flung dung back at the Chinese chimps? John joined in. A crowd began to gather. The cheering encouraged both sides. "Our baby" jumped up and down in her stroller excitedly laughing and pretending to throw.

Predictably, zoo security asked us to leave, which spoiled the fun for both man and beast.

Elections are a lot like a visit to the zoo.

Sam
Tacan70UDN
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aristotle The Hun wrote:

Elections are a lot like a visit to the zoo.

Sam - You got me again! Glad I didn't have any coffee in my mouth! Hadn't thought of it that way before, but you're absolutely right. Lots of dung throwing on both sides. Whoever has more dung stuck to them, loses. Priceless!Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: