SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What I want from Bush tonight : Debate

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swing votr
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:15 pm    Post subject: What I want from Bush tonight : Debate Reply with quote

I want Bush to stop referring to his job has " Hard Work ". He said ' my job is hard ' way to many times, to the point it started to sound like he was whining.

I want Bush to come out in his opening statement and be like: " Hello, last debate I talked about how difficult (this means hard, Dubya, buy a thesaurus) my job was. Well, I am standing before you tonight, saying that was simply to through Kerry off guard. I have warned you people in the past not to misunderestimate me, and look what you've done. I am here saying I got this presidency locked down and there ain't nothin' thats going to change that. This man next to me has nothing on me, because I am the man. I am so good at what I do, I make it look easy. We are safer than we were, were stronger, and we are better and its ALL thanks to me. "

Then he can go on and talk about whatever, I don't care, I just want him to be assertive thats all...
rparrott21
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be like Dick Cheney....don't repeat,,,be an infomation superhighway.....
manelly
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy President Bush should make a loud noise so we can ALL watch Kerry turn tail and run! Yep that'll do it Cool
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he ought to swagger (that's walking in Texas) out into that room tonight and do the same thing to Kerry that he did to Ma Richards in the debates here in Texas. Or maybe just run across the room and beat the crap out of Kerry. Either one is OK with me Laughing
Chuck Z Ombie AC2000
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would it be too much to hope Bush gets Kerry in a headlock and pull of that ridiculous toupee on Kerry's noggin?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: