SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Republican's passive? or Silenced?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bk_mo
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 11:09 pm    Post subject: Republican's passive? or Silenced? Reply with quote

It needs to be taken into account also the biased newpapers and media squelch any information other than what little they want us to hear from the right. They are aware that the American people know because their ratings are dropping but they still ignore the truth. When fox tries to show both sides it ends up with the Democrates screaming and interupting the other side.

Just like the issue of the draft.....that the democratic headquarters mailed out to people 18-26 year olds, the news that the information was false has not reached half of them yet. They are not aware it was two democratic senators that started the bill for political reasons. They are not aware that it was voted on in the Senate and it was defeated. What has happened with the CBS rathergate story? Not a word spoken. Who forged the documents? It's all linked to John Kerry!!!!! If it wasn't we would have already had the answer. We'll never get the answer because they don't want us to have it.

Our elected officials represent our own insurgence here and our newspapers and media support their effort. How do we overcome that? I realize this did not happen over night, they have been feeding us one side all along. Cable and radio has broken through a little, but some people still don't receive the stations for information. I'm not saying that there aren't some good Democrats, but unless they stand for HATRED their own party doesn't want them. The kool-aid drinkers are beyond de-programing.

The commies that support Kerry are out screaming to shut FOX down. Breaking into headquarter giving the black panther fist.

This is very scarey. The thought of John Kerry as President terrifies the Hell out me.

To end on a positive note, I drove around town and neighborhoods today counting Bush - Kerry signs. I found at least 10 (Bush) to 2 (Kerry)

I'll be joining all in prayer for our President prior to the debate tonight.
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fasten your seatbeats, it's going to be a bumpy ride. Hang in there, we can do it. Kerry is toast.
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is the same here is Michigan. Just in my block in a very democrat neighborhood we have 8 Bush signs out and only one kerry sign. It is the same all over town.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: