SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please post your pictures of Kerry meeting with the troops

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kwik K
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 5:30 pm    Post subject: Please post your pictures of Kerry meeting with the troops Reply with quote

showing his support for them....

Anyone...?

I have posted this on many forums, ABC's, ProtestWariors (which the message boards are over run by lefties) and NO ONE has found one instance of John Kerry meeting with the troops showing his support. Not one instance where he met with the soldiers to discuss what he would do as the CiC... THIS IS VERY PUZZLING - especially in light that he saws he would be a better CiC. Especially in light that he saws he wouldve fought this war better... Someone said that someone running for the Presidency can not meet with them - ok if that would even be true, when did he get the Nomination and when did we go to war. Heck Hillary no matter how we feel about her still went to visit the troops. Senators, Congressman, Mayors, and even entertainers have gone to show their support, maybe for political reasons, but at least they went.

Bill Clinton traveled to Bosnia to thank the troops, and to Ramstein to visit soldiers and POWs (maybe after the China thing)

The WWW has millions of things on it, but what it doesnt have are pictures or instances of him meeting with the troops, to show his support. VERY SAD.

Would be a very nice 30 second commercial.... Showing people that have visited the troops, and that Kerry never has. I am a paid supporter of SWV and would glady donate to see someone research this and put it on the air - it's just mind boggling!

The thread http://forum.protestwarrior.com/viewtopic.php?t=41193&highlight= I started on PW's forum. I started posting pics of people that have gone to visit the troops. Some people have found pictures of John Kerry with the troops...>

Kerry was treating running mate Sen. John Edwards and his wife, Elizabeth, to a Wendy's lunch in Newburgh, N.Y., for their 27th wedding anniversary — an Edwards family tradition — when the candidate approached four Marines and asked them questions.

The Marines — two in uniform and two off-duty — were polite but curt while chatting with Kerry, answering most of his questions with a "yes, sir" or "no, sir."

But they turned downright nasty after the Massachusetts senator thanked them "for their service" and left.

"He imposed on us and I disagree with him coming over here shaking our hands," one Marine said, adding, "I'm 100 percent against [him]."

A sergeant with 10 years of service under his belt said, "I speak for all of us. We think that we are doing the right thing in Iraq," before saying he is to be deployed there in a few weeks and is "eager" to go and serve.

Picture here http://dogsnot.net/mt/archives/000447.html. Looks like the Marine Mr. Kerry is pointing out wants to rip John's eyes out.

(Image Deleted by Admin)

Admin note: This picture is obviously a photoshopped altered of the original. There are no known pictures of Kerry throwing away his or anyone else's medals that day.

Also deleted by Admin

Kwik K
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 5:44 pm    Post subject: Re: PLEASE POST YOUR PICTURES OF KERRY MEETING WITH THE TROO Reply with quote

Quote:
Admin note: This picture is obviously a photoshopped altered of the original. There are no known pictures of Kerry throwing away his or anyone else's medals that day.

I appologize for that, I did not research that one, and now clearly see it, thank you.
Son of a VET
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
John Kerry meeting with the High Priest of the Church of SATAN - scary

As much as I wish it were true, it's Photoshoped.

Stolen Honor
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Son of Vet, thanks for pointing that one out, it slipped by me too.

Please everyone, research controversial pictures before you post them. Putting up photoshopped pictures can reflect very poorly on the Swift vets efforts. Let's don't rip the rug out from under their and our own feet.

Thanks again.
Kwik K
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes sorry again. Although we may be able to discredit some pictures that someone chose to photoshop, its still a struggle to find any positive meetings of him with our troops... This is disturbing to me, as he wished to be the CiC.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although he has claimed to have met with troops in the field, especially during or around the time of the first debate, I can find no pictures or articles reflecting that he did indeed go to either Iraq or Afghanistan to meet any.

Even Hitlery went to both to meet the troops last year Confused
Son of a VET

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a link on the Kerry with satan photo.
http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl_kerry_meets_lavey.htm

Stolen Honor
RogerRabbit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LewWaters wrote:
Although he has claimed to have met with troops in the field, especially during or around the time of the first debate, I can find no pictures or articles reflecting that he did indeed go to either Iraq or Afghanistan to meet any.

Kerry never has been to either country to offer any support for our troops.
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked But he has been everywhere that counts and met with everybody that counts. He is so busy meeting with everybody everywhere he hasn't had time for the work of the senate...or for the troops. Twisted Evil

Mass. Tell him, YOU'RE FIRED! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

CTW

Never Ever Kerry
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was a summit today of nations involved in Iraq on the JFK aircraft carrier. How long will it be before Kerry claims to have met with them first? I say next debate.
SBD
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is The John Kerry Aircraft Carrier.

Very Happy

SBD
ccr
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SBD wrote:
Here is The John Kerry Aircraft Carrier.
Very Happy

SBD

It is missing the official French battle flag (it is just like the regular flag, but without the red and blue parts).

http://www.learnthat.com/quiz/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: