SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"This campaign will be a celebration of real American v

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stop kerry
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 2:15 am    Post subject: "This campaign will be a celebration of real American v Reply with quote

It seems that Whoopi outdid herself along with the rest of the Communists supporting Kerry in New York City last night. The take-- $ 7 1/2 million
Are Americans seriously thinking about putting this 'gang' in the Whitehouse !!!!!!!!! I'm sure Whoopi would get to sleep in the Lincoln bedroom though----Right Wink Wink

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/7/9/90000.shtml
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's one thing to understand that there are loony leftist moonbats that have no concept of civil political discourse but when you get these comments from the candidates.......

Far from being offended, Kerry thanked all the performers at the Radio City Music Hall event for "an extraordinary evening," adding that "every performer tonight ... conveyed to you the heart and soul of our country."

For his part Edwards actually boasted that it was "a great honor" to sit through the X-rated show, adding, without a hint of irony, "This campaign will be a celebration of real American values."

Indianbaboon
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dammit, do you guys know nothing?

The forefathers believed in flagrant displays of the extent of freedom of speech. Mad They fought and died because they felt that what you said was important, and must be protected at all costs.

They did NOT value self-determination, morality, and accountability.

I swear, you guys could use some history.

j.k Laughing
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indianbaboon wrote:
dammit, do you guys know nothing?

The forefathers believed in flagrant displays of the extent of freedom of speech. Mad They fought and died because they felt that what you said was important, and must be protected at all costs.

They did NOT value self-determination, morality, and accountability.

I swear, you guys could use some history.

j.k Laughing

Ya know!
I think you miss the point of what we're saying.

They {meaning the loony left wingbats} have every right to say anything they want IMHO...but they also have the obligation and responsibility to accept the will of people that they're Loony Left Wingbats and need to be marginalized "by the people"

Having the right to make a fool of yourself doesn't mean that fools are to be given credence by the electorate and the sane in our society.

We all have to suffer fools in our lives if we want freedom. Doesn't mean we have to accept and/or not comment on their fecal matter.
Indianbaboon
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think you missed the sarcasm Smile

you said it exactly. Freedom of expression doesn't mean that all expression is good. People can and should be judged on their expression.

And Edwards' expression abt a carnal show tells me all i need to know abt him as a person
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: