SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Navy seal looks at Kerry's record
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FreeFall
LCDR

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 6:44 am    Post subject: Navy seal looks at Kerry's record Reply with quote

I found this article, sorry if it's been posted before.

http://www.kgoam810.com/viewentry.asp?ID=316611&PT=PERSONALITIES
bhlewis
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
His file is probably rife with reports of this, submissions and hearings on the appeal, reports of his "giving aid and comfort" to the enemy, along with protests that were filed with respect to his alleged valor under fire. This will blow up in his face before October 15th.

Whats the significance of October 15th?

I really hope that the SBVfT will really persue the fact he didn't receive an honorable discharge till 2001. Maybe in an ad ask why he received a late discharge, then bring up these points.

Quote:
1. Lt. Kerry attended many rallies where the Vietcong flag was displayed while our flag was desecrated, defiled, and mocked, thereby giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

2. Lt. Kerry was involved in a meeting that voted on assassinating members of the US Senate.

3. Lt. Kerry lied under oath against fellow soldiers before the US Senate about crimes committed in Vietnam.

4. Lt . Kerry professed to being a war criminal on national television, and condemned the military and the USA.5. Lt. Kerry met with NVA and Vietcong communist leaders in Paris, in direct violation of the UCMJ and the U.S. Constitution.

Then at the end ask him to sign his 180s.
FreeFall
LCDR

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree BH, I wonder what Nash means about 10/15?
ATACKM
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the kind of information that would give former President Clinton heart problems. Hmmmmmm! I smell a scandal brewing. No! I smell an October surprise brewing !
http://www.buglesacrossamerica.org
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, since Steve has now put it out there in the public, I guess it should be ok to start emailing it around !!! I'm gonna start with Fox people just because I have all of their email addresses on 1 screen.... and since I've been having so much computer trouble, the less I pull up / search, the better (at least the faster)
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
PhuCat to Phu Quoc
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhlewis wrote:

Does anybody have links to stories confirming that Bush has done a Standard Form 180 release and Kerry has not?

Did Jane Fonda help the North Vietnamese communists?
http://vikingphoenix.com/politics/polls/jfondapoll-1.htm
Stevie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FreeFall wrote:
I agree BH, I wonder what Nash means about 10/15?

maybe I should hold off on emailing it until we see what happens on 10/15??

I know Major Garrett was working on something tricky.... if he got ahold of this, he'd still have to check it out before putting it on tv - especially after rathergate...

where was this article 'exposed' at? was it in print? or on radio? I saw a radio thing at the top of the page....maybe that was just an ad.
Stevie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PhuCat to Phu Quoc wrote:
bhlewis wrote:

Does anybody have links to stories confirming that Bush has done a Standard Form 180 release and Kerry has not?

Bush released his military records by executive order (seems that was last January or Febuary) -

as of about 2 wks ago Kerry had not signed the 180 - that's about when Judicial watch refiled with the Navy - so I'd have to assume that Kerry had not yet signed at that time because that is one of the things they are requesting....
Stevie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone check Kerry's site to see where he'll be on the 15th? in what state?
FreeFall
LCDR

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stevie, I found the article on a specific talk show host's website.

KGO in San Francisco is one of the most liberal talk show stations around. But one host, Bill Wattenburg, a retired professor and engineer, is conservative (he supports Bush), and this article was posted on his personal web page linked to KGO's web page.

If Nash or someone sent it to Wattenburg, and in turn Wattenburg put it on his own site, then it's probably ok to start e-mailing it around.
SteamSnipe
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 8:08 am    Post subject: Some research Reply with quote

There was a threadabout this a few weeks back, and several of us tried to scour the Board of Naval Corrections and the Discharge Review Board websites. Assuming he had to petition to change his discharge from OTH (likely) or Dishonorable (far less likely) to honorable, which is what Nash is implying, there should have been something in these websites, but we all drew a blank. If anyone has good search skills, you might want to try at http://boards.law.af.mil/
PhuCat to Phu Quoc
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 3:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Some research Reply with quote

SteamSnipe wrote:
There was a threadabout this a few weeks back, and several of us tried to scour the Board of Naval Corrections and the Discharge Review Board websites. Assuming he had to petition to change his discharge from OTH (likely) or Dishonorable (far less likely) to honorable, which is what Nash is implying, there should have been something in these websites, but we all drew a blank. If anyone has good search skills, you might want to try at http://boards.law.af.mil/

Thanks SteamSnipe, nice of you to come up out of the hole and enlighten all of us. Is it 600 pounds or 1200 pounds today?

I just did an online poll at http://www.pollingpoint.com/ concerning Kerry vs. Bush and there was a place for comments on each candidate. My comments mentioned that Kerry likely petitioned the Board to correct some bad paper from his disloyal days, and that Kerry had not signed the SF 180, while Bush has authorized release of his records.

I recommend y'all try that poll, takes about ten minutes. It is here http://survey.pollingpoint.com/survey/welcome.php?sn=77&cid=113&rid=1259909

Did Jane Fonda help the North Vietnamese communists?
http://vikingphoenix.com/politics/polls/jfondapoll-1.htm
producehawk
PO1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I took the poll thanks for the link.
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent this to Drudge Report and posted it on www.lucianne.com.
zinfella
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr. Bill (Bill Wattenburg, double graduate degrees in physics and electrial engineering) is a formidable force in West Coast radio, and is surrounded by liberals, who know better than to push his buttons. He's a legend in Northern California, and has tons of public service behind him. Dr. Bill was raised in the high Sierras in California, in a cabin with no electricity, and his dad was a dirt poor logger and construction guy. He's driven trucks, bulldozers, and chased the ladies. He's big enough to go bear hunting with a switch, and takes crap from nobody. Some call him the smartest man alive, and no matter what they call him, they do it with respect. His life story reads like a combination of Tom Swift, Indiana Jones, Davy Crockett, and John Wayne.

From that, Dr. Bill was the youngest professor ever (in his early 20's) at UC Berkely, teaching physics. Then he was called into service by the feds as nuclear weapons designer, and worked for NASA designing guidance systems for our astronauts. He's retired form most things, except that he's still on the board at UC, and a consultant at Livermore Labs, and still does his radio show, that he's had for 30 years. He still owns bulldozers, and personally drives them fighting forest fires, known far and wide as absolutely fearless.

Dr. Bill is a patriot, and a damn good guy to have on anyone's side. I don't know of anyone that ever took him on, and didn't live to regret it.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: