SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Washington DC meeting this weekend and SVFT.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mtboone
Founder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 2:29 am    Post subject: Washington DC meeting this weekend and SVFT. Reply with quote

This fight is still on and will continue to the last day. I had the pleasure of meeting one of at least two from this site at the event. More Ads coming and we are getting more support and finances from across the board. I am not the one to release any specifics and I hope you understand that. After the Friday nights meeting, we went to refresh ourselves and found there was a Kerry Spy in our midst, he was politely asked to leave and he did. We know they troll this site and that is why I will not post any details. It was a weekend that continued to give strength and resolve to the cause and to see the POW's that attended and 80 plus Swifties together was a bond I will think as a great highlight in my life. On the last night, Jerome Corsi and John O'Neill had everyone sign UFC so everyone could take one home, what a prized possession we now have. Wives and everyone worked together to get the books signed and passed on to the next group, and this was during dinner. One of the one most prized was, Col. Bud Daly MOH winner and the other POWs and getting to shake their hands. See our next ads and see the pride of so many many that feel so strongly in their convictions and you will be also be so proud. Keep fighting and confront the enemy at any time. So GD proud and we are going to WIN.
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terry, thanks for the update! Thanks for placing yourselves out there like you have to expose Kerry. The Nation is once again served by the men of Swift Boats!
jim_nyc
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the heads up and a most sincere thank you for your past and present service. You folks are the best.

Best wishes,

jim_nyc
Becky
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the update. It means a lot that all
of you are fighting again and this time to restore
the honor that was taken by those that hated America
and the others too weery to understand what was happening...
now we have another war and other soldiers at risk...
except this time...they have you and a smarter
nation behind you. Again, thank you all.
join him, for then it costs nothing to be a
patriot.”
- Mark Twain
arkadyfolkner
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for keeping us updated!

And to the Kerrybots cruising this forum, looking for tidbits for your masters, I send this greeting...

(_|_)

After all, What's A Moonbat Without A Moon?
buffman
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You sir, are a servant of the republic! God bless you!

To the Kerry cruisers, surely reading the news and info on this site should give you pause, the truth can enlighten even you--service to country is what drives the swifties and their supporters, hopefully one day you too will understand that.
dmackto
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For all your doing, Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

This is no time for ease and comfort. It is the time to dare and endure.
- Winston Churchill
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
flagreen
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to all of you! Looking forward to seeing the new ads soon!
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much Terry ! We'll try to be more patient ! We certainly don't want to let any cats out of the bag to the kerry kamp.

will be watching for new ads - and will love seeing the POW'S / Swifties that might be in them!
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
kurtsprincess
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ditto all of the above!

A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
Dwight D. Eisenhower
lolajl
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven't been in here for quite a while, but thanks for the update and all the work you are doing. As days go by and my husband and I hear utterances the more we get fed up with him.
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terry: Thank you for the update. You answered my concern that the people in the know are absolutely prepared to put the truth out there. The truth cannot be denied, just hidden for sometime. Once again you are fighting for us in ways we cannot. God Bless.

For the trolls cruising here, please take a minute or two to hear the words of the person you are supporting, listen to him , look at the pictures and the video of his actions, read the FBI files, in your heart, you know he is not fit to be President.

For any who are anarchist, you will not take our country! We do not now, nor will we ever, love communism and are not longing to be taken into the fold.

Afghanistan voted. Afghanistan women voted.

Our troops are getting the job done. Freedom and democracy is on the march. God's hand is in it and Peace will not be denied.

Have a most beautiful, peaceful, true blue American day! CTW

Never Ever Kerry
coffee
Founder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Terry!
It was great to meet you too.
I just wish everyone on this Forum could have been there to meet all of these wonderful people. It was a great, hard-working weekend but well worth it. For some of us who had also been at the previous meetings it was very sad to see it end because of the camaraderie that had developed and knowing that this would probably be our last get-toegther. This includes the wives because many of us had not met before July but now we're all the best of friends and can share stories about what our lives have been like since all of the media attention has hit our homes. It was also great to meet the two POW wives who had been in the commercial. Wonderful ladies! And of course, it was even more special to meet Navy Wife and Navy Chief and be able to thank them personally for all of their hard work.

Wish you all could have been there Laughing

Swift Wife
MJB
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blessings to ALL of you that have served and sacraficed for all of us...time and time again.

Deepest thanks to every person involved in this effort - your country values your service more than ever.

Last edited by MJB on Mon Oct 11, 2004 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Navy wife
Research Director

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My husband and I were invited to join the Swift Boat vets and their wives this weekend and what an incredible experience it was! Meeting these Swift Boat veterans that I have gotten to know so well through reading their documents is a memory I will cherish! AND meeting their wives who have been so courageous throughout the past months was a marvelous experience. They are an honorable, wonderful group, and I am so proud of them! When all is said and done, they will have a very special place in the hearts and minds of so many in this country for they stood up to the challenge. As one of the Swift Boat vets told me early on, they knew it would be like a "sailboat engaging in combat with a battleship." It is also like David and Goliath and we know the outcome of THAT story!! The writeup in the Washington Times this morning was just great. I couldn't believe it was their main headline! Having a story above the fold can't get any better!

PS
And we couldn't believe we actually got to meet the famous "Navy Chief" although we have been in constant contact with him throughout the research process. The man I like to describe as having a mind like a steel trap didn't fit my mental image of him at all Laughing I thought he'd be mean and gruff, but he's just the opposite! The Chief is fantastic and we have been honored to work with him and all the other volunteers on this project!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: