SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CNS NEWS RELEASES MORE PAGES IRAQ DOCS
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
twicearound
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 12:52 pm    Post subject: CNS NEWS RELEASES MORE PAGES IRAQ DOCS Reply with quote

http://www.cnsnews.com//ViewNation.asp?Page=\Nation\archive\200410\NAT20041011a.html

Time to put the pressure one. ANYONE HAVE THE MAJOR'S EMAIL ON FOX.
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why oh why is this not all over the news?! Someone out there in the MSM has to get some b**** and break it. Embarassed
How frustrating!
twicearound
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently Major Garrett responded to someones email and said he was working on it but needed to be careful that it needed to be verified. cBS has put a bit of a damper on reporting causing everyone needs to be extra careful. This takes time, but there isn't much time left.
azpatriot
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow I just visited CNs News and it's really bogged down! lol I just can't imagine why Very Happy

Yes these documents are being gone over with a fine toothed comb, believe there will be no "Created on MS Word" for these puppies Very Happy

Lets see if the gators of the MSM can resist reporting on KABOOMGATE!
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CNS is sticking to their story.

Mainstream media will ignore the story untill the background noise is deafening.

Then their first efforts will be to discredit it any way possible.
JimRobson
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regardless of the new tone of caution in the Post Rathergate era, I can't for the life of me understand why scarcely ANY other news agencys haven't jumped on this like white on rice.

Not only that, Rummy, Chaney and Bush were quick to release comments that they were now convinced that there were no WMD in Iraq.

Perhaps we are covering sources that are still feeding us and possibly vulnerable.

Or, possibly there is a hidden motive that will lead to the much anticipated "October Surprise"

We can only hope.

http://www.thewebplace.com/
ashter
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone sent this to Major Garrett from FOX ??
twicearound
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES I HAVE BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE ALREADY RECEIVED A RESPONSE FROM HIM THAT HE WAS LOOKING AT THE STORY, I SENT FOR UPDATE INFO THIS MORNING
kg
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:59 pm    Post subject: Expert: Documents Show Iraqi Ruler Had WMD, Terrorist Ties Reply with quote

Expert: Documents Show Iraqi Ruler Had WMD, Terrorist Ties

(CNSNews.com) - A Middle East scholar and recognized expert on Islamic militants and terrorism agreed that leaked Iraqi intelligence documents recently published by CNSNews.com demonstrate that Saddam Hussein collaborated with and supported Islamic terrorist groups, including Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, World Magazine reports. "This is a watershed. This is big," said Walid Phares, who reviewed the documents at World Magazine's request on Oct. 6.

http://www.cnsnews.com/ThisHour.asp
twicearound
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WORLD MAGAZINE ARTICLE

http://www.worldmag.com/subscriber/displayarticle.cfm?id=9762
greenvale
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow if this holds up it is absolutely awesome...wish this would come out ...maybe the best time would be a few days after this last debate...I'm sure Kerry will find some way to keep bringing up No WMDs...no link...hope they keep it up...and are blasted out of the water...
God Bless America,
Greenvale
twicearound
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LISTEN I EMAILED DRUDGE, HAVEN'T HEARD A PEEP OUT OF HIM ON THIS WHICH SEEMS STRANGE, EMAILED, HANNITY, RUSH, LAURA, MAJOR, KERRY SPOT, BRIT HUME, AND MANY MORE.

I don't understand but I don't think MSM wants to even know about this after all skerry has been saying mistake and no WMD. They want him to win so they don't want to know. All we can do is email and pray that some action takes place.
Somebunny
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is so frustrating! Every day I wake up and run to the tv or the computer, hoping that today is the day this story will break. My husband thinks I'm turning into a loon because I've become obsessed with this election and I am soooo afraid of Kerry winning.

I've been sending links to this story to everyone I know and I even wrote to all our tv stations here, but no responses of course!

By the way, I am very new to this board, and I just want to take a moment to say a great big "THANK YOU" to all the soldiers, vets, and families/friends of both. It is really an honor to be on this board and be involved (in a very small way Embarassed ) with all of you!
fr11
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somebunny wrote:
It is so frustrating! Every day I wake up and run to the tv or the computer, hoping that today is the day this story will break. My husband thinks I'm turning into a loon because I've become obsessed with this election and I am soooo afraid of Kerry winning!

I'm the same way! For the life of me, I just can't understand why this story hasn't been all over the news. Maybe tomorrow... Confused
twicearound
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Somebunny, we need everyone. My house may get cleaned in 3 weeks, unless of course God forbid it ends up in the courts. This is the election of our century and it takes all of our time and effort, dishes another day.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: