SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Should be Required Reading

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bsjracing
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 3:23 pm    Post subject: Should be Required Reading Reply with quote

Yesterday I started reading Hannity's "Let Freedom Ring"

I'm about a quarter of the way through it, but I think it should be required reading for anyone who thinks that the "Law Enforcement" approach to terrorism is the way to go.

It has also intensified my disregard for anything the Clinton/Gore team claims to have accomplished.

If you're going to burn the US flag, at least have the decency to wrap yourself in it first.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 3:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Should be Required Reading Reply with quote

bsjracing wrote:
Yesterday I started reading Hannity's "Let Freedom Ring"

I'm about a quarter of the way through it, but I think it should be required reading for anyone who thinks that the "Law Enforcement" approach to terrorism is the way to go.

It has also intensified my disregard for anything the Clinton/Gore team claims to have accomplished.

I am going to buy the book to read. It will be an excellent addition to my book collection. But I did not need Hannity to tell me that the Clinton/Gore team claims of accomplishments are not real, just empty idle words of self vanity.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: