SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Never, never, never give up!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Geano
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 3:21 pm    Post subject: Never, never, never give up! Reply with quote

Never, never never give up! Thanks all of you! You keep giving the juice, and keep pouring it on, and we all share it, and we can change minds!
From my Son, this morning! Very Happy
Quote:
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2004 10:53 AM
To: Deleted by Geano
Cc: Deleted by Geano
Subject: OKAY
Okay,
Well, after reading all of Dad's articles he keeps sending to me, following every link, and THEN reading the Federalist webpage - all of it, I am 100% convinced of my vote Nov 2nd and will now do my best to present the same information to all those I used to stand firm with regarding who should be president. I just thought you might like to know I am taking the Kerry sign off my front yard. Anybody want to help me have a bonfire? Hehe

Quote:
Sent: Mon 10/11/2004 11:01 AM
To: Deleted by Geano
Subject: RE: OKAY
(Son’s Name), would you mind if I send this reply to some friends? (I am proud of your open mind...Keep it open, and continue to research)

Quote:
nope. I don't mind. (His Sister) will be p*****d though. hehehehe
I tell ya what, I dont want either of them in there, but I KNOW kerry would be the greater of the evils. At least if Bush stays, we can have four years to continue stabilzing and we also know HE will do everything he can to keep us safe while the crazys are going berserk. I don't want America to fall - Kerry will make it fall. I want it to stand - Bush is already insuring that.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: