SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are liberals just stupid?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
clpeters23
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:35 pm    Post subject: Are liberals just stupid? Reply with quote

What's the deal with people who believe the crap spewed by most dems? Are they so gullible they'll take what's on the MSM as facts? Or are they looking for government to be their Mommy & Daddy and take care of them? Or, as Michael Savage says, extreme liberalism is a mental disorder.
I do not understand it at all. Someone please explain it to me.

Cathy
bsjracing
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd suggest reading
Shut up and Sing by Laura Ingraham
Let Freedom Ring by Sean Hannity
How to talk to a Liberal (if you must) by Ann Coulter

If you're going to burn the US flag, at least have the decency to wrap yourself in it first.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BINGO!!!!!
ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner!

PS: BSJ, that Hannity book i could not put down
a great read.
ashter
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want a good laugh go read the liberal forums. But, I would recommend a time limit or you'll start to get pissed at how ignorant to the facts they are.
SooZQ
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In a word...

YES

Really support the troops, send them a letter and care package! Visit:http://www.anysoldier.com
clpeters23
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="ashter"]If you want a good laugh go read the liberal forums. But, I would recommend a time limit or you'll start to get pissed at how ignorant to the facts they are.[/quote]

Has anyone infiltrated a lib forum to ask questions that actually require an intellegent answer? Never mind, that would be a total waste of time....
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

clpeters23 wrote:
ashter wrote:
If you want a good laugh go read the liberal forums. But, I would recommend a time limit or you'll start to get pissed at how ignorant to the facts they are.

Has anyone infiltrated a lib forum to ask questions that actually require an intellegent answer? Never mind, that would be a total waste of time....

I've had some friends who tried to "enlighten" at ** and when they asked questions that the libbies couldn't answer they were summarily banned with prejudice. Go figure. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Inatizzy on Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
jimlarsen
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've considered infiltrating a lib forum, but I really don't care to puke.
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly, my older and younger sisters are both liberals -- so from my own personal experience I can tell you that....

Yes, liberals are stupid, selfish, lazy, self-absorbed and inconsiderate. They don't think beyond their own immediate interests or needs when making any decision. Impact upon others is irrelevant. They believe the money in my wallet should be theirs and I should not debase them by putting them into the position of even asking for "my" money -- I should just give it automatically -- after all it should be theirs. How hard I worked to earn it does not cross their minds -- my role in life is to make their lives easier.

They do not want to hear about facts or circumstances that differ from their warped world view. They also think they are better than me because they think their liberal view of the world is more "enlightened."

I can't think of one time they have ever done anything for another human being on their own.

My late brother, God rest his soul, and I would just look at each other and laugh when either one of the sisters would express their opinions about the real world.

This is what happens when you spoil your children and don't demand they learn values by having to work for "things".

I go to liberal forums on occasion -- I drive them crazy -- usually when they say war is bad I point out that without the civil war the south would still have slaves helping with the cotton crops and all the Jews of the world would be ash.

Last edited by jataylor11 on Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
buffman
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think many are sexually frustrated also, mad as heck at the world--looking for someone to blame their woes on. A bunch of desperate housewives, loonie tunes, wackos with 2 brain cells left after the Vietnam protest experience, and big fat stupid white men like MMoore.
also can't understand the Jewsih support for Kerry and his proposal to give Iran nuclear fuel and stop the nuclear bunker busters and the African Americans that will vote overwhelmingly for Kerry despite Bush empowering great thinkers like Powell and Rice.
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A number of good replys have already been made. I think to answer this question you first have to break the liberals down into two groups: the leaders, and the followers. The leaders are something else, but I don't think your question really addressed them. So what about your man/woman-in-the-street liberal?

From my own experience I have found them to be terribly idealistic and terribly opinionated, but NOT terribly informed or even bright, and certainly not very pragmatic and practical. Many of them remind me of my daughters (I only have daughters) when they were going through their teens, so as some have remarked above, they do tend to reveal signs of arrested development.

What I find most remarkable about them is how little they know about history and the struggles of mankind through the ages, and the lessons learned. I almost never can engage one in a thoughtful and intelligent conversation - all they seem to be able to do is to preach what we, or I, should do (i.e., they have all the answers, even if they don't know diddly-squat, or more dangerously, only know a fraction of the answer).

They remind me of robots programmed to follow the order and mannerisms of their leaders (whoever that may be).

That's my opinion.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES Exclamation
MissouriVeteransDaughter
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its kind of sad I guess, but I've been feeling that I have more in common with a lot of you "faceless" posters on here than with some members of my own Family! I cannot even telephone a couple of my relatives that I used to be really close to, as any mention of any political subject would just lead to a senseless fight. In the past I have mostly just kept quiet and ignored their views or when a group of us were together I would get up and walk into another room if they started something. However, the issues we we are now facing are so important I'm to the point that I'M JUST NOT GOING TO LISTEN TO THEIR LIBERAL IGNORANCE ANYMORE! Living in Missouri I had ancestors on both sides of the Civil War; even one case of a Son choosing to be on the opposite side of the War against his own Father. That must have been heart wrenching, but knowing it gives me strength today to stand firm for what I know is right, come what may! God Bless you Swift Boat Veterans and God Bless our President, George W. Bush!
"Lord...Who may live on your holy hill? He whose walk is blameless and who does what is righteous, who speaks the truth from his heart and has no slander on his tongue, who does his neighbor no wrong and casts no slur on his fellowman" Ps15:1-3.
scotty61
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The bigest gripe I have against liberals is the way they use government largess to support their own power base. They claim to help the unfortunate when they only using them. They give them money and get them acustomed to being on the dole so that any personal initiative is given up. When you have a three generations who have known nothing but welfare, it is hard to make serious claim that you have their best interests at heart. That is not the american dream, it is the dream of a permenant liberal voting block. Just tell them the bad old republicans are going to cut their money and they go out and vote to get more of other people's money. This is what a liberal calls a successful social program.
Stacman
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jimlarsen wrote:
I've considered infiltrating a lib forum, but I really don't care to puke.

I found one that I had belonged to for years, but never knew how politically screwed up they are until this election period. They are the true anti-american, brain washed, liberal crybabies.

I started reading their posts and got to where where I was fuming. That only fueled them more when I'd post. There was obviously no reasoning with them. The "I Hate Bush" brainwashing already corrupted them.

So I finally stumbled upon the sole thing that gets them twisted themselves. For everything they post, I simply insert the "laughing smilies". No comments, only laughing at them. I'm sitting at around 650 posts so far. I just love seeing them getting their panties all twisted... Laughing

Last edited by Stacman on Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: