SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dems Protest Anti-Kerry Film

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
clpeters23
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:41 pm    Post subject: Dems Protest Anti-Kerry Film Reply with quote

Forgive me if this link has been posted already:

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20041011/D85LDJ680.html

What a bunch of cry babies!!!

Is there a transcript of the film available for us who cannot see it?

Cathy
scotty61
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Typical. Fahrenheit 9-11 is not political despite the great white hype, Mikey Moore, stating he hopes it helps defeat Bush, but this is. I'd once like to see a liberal state that turnabout is fair play. Not holding my breath though. A liberal can be defined as someone who, when confronted with a fact, changes the subject.
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually they would have a point if they were not the ones who broke all the rules. Great publicity, I say.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scotty61 wrote:
Typical. Fahrenheit 9-11 is not political despite the great white hype, Mikey Moore, stating he hopes it helps defeat Bush, but this is. I'd once like to see a liberal state that turnabout is fair play. Not holding my breath though. A liberal can be defined as someone who, when confronted with a fact, changes the subject.

OR!!!!! Has a SELECTIVE MEMORY!!!!!! Wink
Doc Jerry
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:18 pm    Post subject: Philadelphia Inquirer does it again Reply with quote

Earlier today, I posted information about the Philadelphia's endorsement of J.F.Kerry and bashing of Swiftees. It actually gets worse.

This rag will be writing 21 editorials starting this week through election day in support of J.F. Kerry. This has to be unprecidented in the history of journalism. Evil or Very Mad

Cool Medics, we're there when you need us.
SooZQ
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cathy, try this link to find out how to order a copy of the
documentary, or to watch it on line for $4.95, streaming video.

www.stolenhonor.com

Really support the troops, send them a letter and care package! Visit:http://www.anysoldier.com
scotty61
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

doll wrote:
scotty61 wrote:

OR!!!!! Has a SELECTIVE MEMORY!!!!!! Wink

Having a factual argument with a liberal is like trying to nail Jello to the wall.

Having a factual argument with a liberal is like teaching a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.
openfish24
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lawyers here who see this should mention to the fec that msnbc just ran a piece hosted called headliners and legends with Matt Lauer on John Kerry. So, using the DNC argument MSNBC was also wrong. We should demand equal time on MSNBC for stolen honor.

Or perhaps the DNC should SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The article http://apnews.myway.com/article/20041011/D85LDJ680.html
also states that during the airing of Stolen Honor, the Sinclair Broadcasting Group has invited one guest. John Kerry.

Chad Clanton, a Kerry campaign spokesman, said, "Everything is on the table but it's hard to take an offer seriously from a group with such a fierce partisan agenda, a group that's clearly not interested in the truth."

This sound like a slap in the face of us Swiftees.
armybrat
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess the broadcast of "going up river" is ok?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: