SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Threat made public

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:29 pm    Post subject: Threat made public Reply with quote

Today Linda Vester on Fox had a discusion about the upcoming show "Stolen Honor".
A rep. from Sinclair broadcasting explained that John Kerry was invited to be part of the production, so far he has declined.
When Kerry senior advisor Chad Clanton was ranting about why Sinclair should not be allowed to air the program he said " They better hope we don't win".
Mr. Clanton made it clear that as CIC John Kerry would like to get some pay-back for those who don't adorn him.
I hope to hear more about this and I hope Kerry will explain those remarks, or fire the guy.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Threat made public Reply with quote

blue9t3 wrote:
....upcoming show "Stolen Honor". ...
When Kerry senior advisor Chad Clanton was ranting about why Sinclair should not be allowed to air the program he said " They better hope we don't win".
Mr. Clanton made it clear that as CIC John Kerry would like to get some pay-back for those who don't adore him....

DNC Campaign platform ...now to Nov 2: "Attack the messenger, not the message"
DNC Party platform after winning beyond Nov 3: "Pay-Back"

nice outfit!
It worked for BillandHillary....
PigBoatAndy
Former Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not all of the displeasure with Sinclair has to do with Kerry. Some of it has to do with FCC Commissioner Powell and an package called BROADBAND OVER THE POWERLINES ("BPL") which pumps "broadband" (internet, HDTV cable tv) as a gigahertz signal superimposed over the 60 hertz AC signal on the power line.

This has been shown (at least five power company-cable company demos) to seriously interfere with emergency (police, fire, ems, Coast Guard, DOD, DHS) and ham radio operations. All five demos have been shut down for violating "FCC Part 15" (that's the little notice in the instruction manual for most consumer electronics).

But some power companies - and some cable casters - and some broadcasting companies (reported to include Sinclair) are still pushing for BPL.

I really could care less what they call "News." I make up my own mind.

BUT DON'T MESS WITH MY HAM RADIO RIG Twisted Evil
tonkingulfyachtclub68_69
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:29 am    Post subject: Stolen Honor Free clips of Kerry anti war documentary by POW Reply with quote

http://www.stolenhonor.com/documentary/samples.asp

Send this url to your e-mail lists and media contacts.

Media contacts in all 50 States

http://congress.org/congressorg/dbq/media/

http://stophanoikerry.150m.com/

There is a backup site
if the 1st url is unavailable.

http://tonkin.spymac.net/hanoikerry1.html
P3 Tweek
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:14 am    Post subject: DNC Scum Reply with quote

Linda Vester is one tough minded, gracious, and Beautiful lady. Without any doubt, my favorite news gal.

These DNC pukes would be smart not to mess with Linda. Perhaps, I'm assuming too much of the DNCers being smart, but they are cunning. I've seen her rip them up many times on Fox News for attempting their snide cunningness. They never get it by Linda Vester.

Chad Clanton is nothing more than a spoiled brat punk like most of the Kerry supporters that have never given and only taken all their lives. He kind-of reminds me of, well - a legend in his own mind - with hollow threats and no weight.

Just my opinion! Smile

The Navy Aircrewman P3 Tweeker Wink
Semper Fi
RA19667585
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe Clanton is related to that gang of thugs in Tombstone Arizona back in the days of the old west.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: