SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Video report of voter fraud, get ready to flip.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chuck Z Ombie AC2000
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:39 pm    Post subject: Video report of voter fraud, get ready to flip. Reply with quote

Voter Fraud video

im utterly speechless.

Moderator Note, Link highlighte in Blue for better visibility
Son of a VET
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good post. Thats going on more than we know. They should shut ACORN down and put those people in jail. Evil or Very Mad

Stolen Honor
noc
PO1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I going to check with my county to make sure my info is correct.

This is what happens when you have Sorros money being thrown around. Evil or Very Mad
bhlewis
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All voter drives should be banned. If you want to register, go down to the county clerk.
DaveL
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voter fraud is treasonous! It is a willful attempt to undermine our democracy and needs to be prosecuted to the fullest! A few thousand arrests around the country will surely remind people what is at stake here! Also, voter registration should be made easy but positive ID must be required when voting! It is incredible to me that when we know there is massive fraud taking place, that we don't insist upon the simple presentation of ID to simply prove you are who you say you are...it boggles the mind!
Roon
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for pointing us to that. We've all read the articles but seeing the flippant attitude of the people involved drives the point home even more. If the Republicans are able to squeak through this elections, they must make voter reform one of their top agendas or we are going to hand this country over to crooks and thieves. Watching that man laugh about registering 35 times was sick, he doesn't understand the seriousness of voting. It wasn't funny and it wasn't funny to those who gave their lives for his right to vote. And we have a candidate’s wife telling all to vote early and vote often!

Call me old fashioned, but I think we should return to the days you go to the courthouse to register to vote, we wouldn't have this discussion. And we need a national voter registration so that people aren't registered and voting in both New York and Florida. This must be a priority!
Chuck Z Ombie AC2000
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am i alone in thinking that goblin giggling about registering himself to vote 35 times should have had the rest of his teeth knocked out?
Son of a VET
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Am i alone in thinking that goblin giggling about registering himself to vote 35 times should have had the rest of his teeth knocked out?

Nope.

Stolen Honor
Roon
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chuck Z Ombie AC2000 wrote:

I say haul him off to jail and let his cellmate take care of it for us. Some way that should be in a commercial about how badly every legitimate voter's votes are needed and count.

And how are we supposed to believe that other countries will buy into this democracy thing when we have made such a joke of it?
OKLady
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is also a reason why we should never get rid of the electoral college - can you imagine the voter fraud that would go on if the president was elected based on total popular votes?

but it also means reform is needed that applies everywhere - standard registration, picture id required to vote, consistent rules on...
- college students (which state are they a permanent resident? )

- multiple home owners (should they be allowed to vote on tax issues in all locations but not on elected posts?)

- owners of property (should a renter be allowed to vote on property tax issues?) etc,etc etc...

I just mailed my absentee ballot - had to get it notorized where the person looked at my driver's license. However, at the voting booth, they don't ask for the voter's registration card or id.
ATACKM
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignorance of the law is no excuse. I will not believe that ACORN did not know the rules ! They should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for Conspiracy to commit Fraud. Any legal-heads out there know what laws have been broken here? It would be hard to prove that the convicts had an intent to commit Fraud, But the folks at ACORN should know the laws regarding who is and is not eligible.
http://www.buglesacrossamerica.org
Daniel J. Hutchison
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:32 pm    Post subject: Need Action Now Reply with quote

Congress should act today to require positive identification at the poll. Voter Fraud is not an options for the United States.
ATACKM
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OKLady, Don't forget the dead. I here that that is the most common form of voter fraud. Voting with a deceased persons voter registration. My Grandparents have been dead for over a century and I am still recieving voters registrations for them both. I would never stoop this low but how many people will see this as an opportunity?
http://www.buglesacrossamerica.org
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acorn is a good name for the company -nuts- left wing looney liberal nuts

Wonder what tree they fell from --- could it be Soros?

Where did they get their money to pay people to work for them?

FRAUD, FRAUD, FRAUD -- FROM THE PARTY WITH THE FRAUD FOR A CANDIDATE --- FIGURES
LimaCharlie
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Oregon Secretary of State, Democrat Bill Bradbury, has determined that the Oregon Constitution’s ban on felons voting only applies if they are in the State Penitentiary. If they are awaiting sentencing, out of prison, or in a County facility, felons are allowed to register and vote.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: