SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BOR slams Stolen Honor
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:23 am    Post subject: BOR slams Stolen Honor Reply with quote

BOR just admitted he hasn't viewed SH but he was questioning his guest and was equating the documentary to f9/11 and dismissing it. I emailed him and called him on not working from truth and knowledge. Despicable! CTW

Never Ever Kerry
pneal
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He even laughed at it, the documentary, like it was a joke. That's was so disrespectful to these brave men. It's inconceivable to me that BOR really thinks this documentary can be equated to that Moore crappola-mentary "9/11". Man has he lost his "balance"!!!
zinfella
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pneal wrote:
He even laughed at it, the documentary, like it was a joke. That's was so disrespectful to these brave men. It's inconceivable to me that BOR really thinks this documentary can be equated to that Moore crappola-mentary "9/11". Man has he lost his "balance"!!!

That sticks in my craw too, equating honor with lies and expediency. Mad
Stop Hanoi John
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone who doesn't jump on the Swift Vet bandwagon is evil.

Rolling Eyes
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's batting a thousand, ain't he?

Dismissing that of which he knows nothing and defending the indefensible.

I'm glad I don't watch him, any more - my blood pressure just doesn't need the extra "kick."
truthserum
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad I gave BOR up. He's getting worse, gone over the edge. What's up with him, laughing at POW's telling their story? Why is this story so revolting to the media? Just because they want Kerry re-elected? It almost seems there has to be more to this than that. Or am I just being naive here. I've never seen anything so obvious, so outright biased as the media has been towards the Vets.

PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!
joeshero
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bill O'Reilly is a Kerry's ass kisser. Period.
JK
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:51 am    Post subject: BOR slams Stolen Honor Reply with quote

Another example of BOR sloppy work he should never never judge any documentary, book, etc. without ever reading it.... in fact he has an obligation to tell the audience he has Not seen the doc or read the book... he seems to always take a middle of the road approach and never side with the right side which is the SBVT and Stolen Honor...

This morning he also disagreed with Sinclair's plan to broadcast the movie UNLESS Sinclair gave Kerry equal time to do anything, he missed the point that Kerry has been invited to respond to Stolen Honor...

There are many more radio personalities out there who should compete for BOR's position or at least compete against him, for example Steve Malzberg based in NYC is much more knowledgeable and energetic to take on the opposition and controversial topics. Malzberg has been attacked, monitored and baited by the likes of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton and they have never been able to use the race card and unfairly lable him a racist.

JK
ranch hand
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We should remind BOR that this documentary is about our POW's.
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BOR has disappointed us the most, but I think the whole FOX crew has been somewhat timid on the issues that we are all so passionate about. Just an informative discussion of JFKs past has not really been done, and I would think a really big story could be smelled in all this. So why hasn't anyone at FOX run with it?

Unless FOX is planning it's own October surprise (which I doubt), then the only explanation that I can see is that FOX sees MSM/OIM so staggered on the ropes that they see themselves taking over all or the lion's share of the news business (i.e., become what CNN once was). To FOX, this vision is probably bigger and more important than the slights we see. And if that is true, then management at FOX is probably going out of their way (way out of their way to our way of thinking) to play the "fair and balanced" game.

Something to think about anyway.
reconflyer
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the BOR missile reached its apogee long ago...

As the stages fell away, the real BOR was left before us...

Most have chosen to stop pushing the missile skyward so it will crash back to earth.

This scenario is unlike that of Hannity, who is about to enter orbit.

A geoscynchronous orbit with a broadcast of truth down on North America, not the BOR Kool-aid...

reconflyer
reconflyer
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anker-Klanker: right on.

I haven't been happy at all with Fox News, especially the morning show.

They have stopped the heavy lifting and they let some crazy stuff fly.

For example, I forget what show it was on, but the talking heads were discussing the Halperin memo (the ABC news guy who orders Kerry news treated different than bush news).

The consensus was that they should have kept that memo a secret... geez..

I'm pretty much running on pure internet fuel these days.

reconflyer
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I am very disappointed by the FOX teams. Maybe I just want to hear our info and views all the time.
But Bill was sickening tonight. He has not viewed the documentary .... that is just suicide!.. and then he is so snide and arrogant. I emailed him already.
He better extend an apology soon. What a fool he will be after the public sees the documentary and we remind them what he said. He didn't even have the descency to remain neutral until he views it. That's it for me! Done with him!

I think many who slam the swifties and now the POWs are driven by guilt and feelings of cowardice about their lack of service. They all want to make those who served with honor to be wrong... just so they look better.Sick

Write to dayside@foxnews to Linda, she seems to do a great job interviewing and having audience reactions. Worth watching. Keep on Hannity. I've emailed them as well re: Stolen Honor, oh and the am friends show. Goodnight. CTW

Never Ever Kerry
joeshero
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it is so frustrating to follow news these days. Most are pro-Kerry, kissing Kerry's a$$ like crazy. The US media are indeed the enemy within, the enemy of the people!!!
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BOR is so disgusting now its hard to believe I repected him a lot at one time. Either he was always a phony and fooled all of us, or the devil got to his soul somewhere down the line. Either way, I stopped watching him after he slammed the swiftees, except to see john oneill. I will never watch him again unless he gets down on his knees and begs for their forgiveness.

Zell Miller
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: