SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dan Rather to Anchor CBS Election Coverage

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
arkadyfolkner
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:36 pm    Post subject: Dan Rather to Anchor CBS Election Coverage Reply with quote

Also from littlegreenfootballs.

Quote:
Dan Rather, who has covered every major election since 1964, will anchor CBS News’ comprehensive coverage of Election Night 2004 and will be joined by a group of some of the most experienced political reporters in broadcast journalism, as well as correspondents and reporters in key battleground states. Reporting live on Election Night ‘04, Tuesday, Nov. 2 (7:00 PM-2:00 AM, ET), will be Bob Schieffer, Ed Bradley, Lesley Stahl, John Roberts, Bill Plante, Jim Axelrod, Byron Pitts and Mika Brzezinski, among others. CBS News coverage will continue beyond that time if events warrant.

I want to see the look on Rather's face when Kerry's campaign slips below the waves...
Fphamm
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You all know that he's gonna be spoutin off about how sKerry's winning before the polls close on the west coast, and how the republicans are trying and going to steal the election and presidency......just like in 2000.

I think that it should not be shown until NOv 3. that way people will vote, it seemed to me in 2000 alot of people just gave up when they gave the victory to Bubba Jr.
Jack Mclaughlin
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talk about the height of arrogance from that network. I only hope there is an interim report on the CBS-DNC collusion scandal which puts the responsibility for allowing those forged documents to air squarely on Rather. To see him pulled from that coverage a few days prior to the election and then have Bush win in a landslide would be a dream come true.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: