SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry wants to appear on Oreilly
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:21 pm    Post subject: Kerry wants to appear on Oreilly Reply with quote

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/10/14/111021.shtml

This quote from BOR gags me but is typical of BOR these days, what a chump!

Quote:
"I think Kerry's an honest guy," O'Reilly added. "You ask him a question and he tells you what he thinks. He's not a weasel. I just hope he's calling the shots in his campaign."

Zell Miller
kimberly
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:31 pm    Post subject: I don't trust O'Reilly Reply with quote

O'Reilly has changed his tune of late. I don't trust him and don't think he will prevent Kerry from spinning any discussion on the SBVT issues.

Kerry told TV Guide that Fox News Channel has been fair to him.

"I think during (the Swift Boat controversy) everybody got a little carried away," he said. "I can take my lumps. You just go out and keep on fighting and let the chips fall where they may."

Hopefully, some of the things being brought forth by the members here will continue to put Kerry on the defensive and he will need to explain, though I don't ever hope to hear the truth from Kerry or any of his camp.

Kimberly
one more captins mast
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:35 pm    Post subject: Trouble in "spider country" Reply with quote

Get these two "black widow males" in a room together and

watch out for the "lies" and "crafty" bs.

Kerry:" Bill I see you have a "problem" in your life, now I do not want

to call attention to your "oops" I almost said "lewd law suit",.

Sorry, what was the question, Bill old buddy?

Bill: John do you want to go back to Cambodia with me its

better than Bancock, almost no goverment thanks to you,

right after the show, we can "fly over" there and as you

control the media no one will ever know. "whada say"

the end
BenJaxBchFL
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Kerry will say, "Bill, thinking of your situation brings me to consider how Dick Cheney, the Vice-President must have felt upon learning that his daughter, a lesbian,......"
The war against terrorism is not that Americans might die rather that we would alter our way of living. If we get to a point where we choose not to go out because of fear, our economy will sink and in the end so will our nation. Vote Bush.
SBD
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually Kerry would say "I really liked your answer to Michael Moore when he asked you if you would send your son to Iraq. That really helped my campaign and I just wanted to say Thank You."

SBD
tikoys
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe BOR would ask if he could have phone sex with Cheneys daughter.
leeinwv
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He'll give him a pass
Jerry M
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:29 pm    Post subject: BOR is a fraud Reply with quote

What would you think of a book reviewer who wrote a critical piece about a book when they had not even read it or a movie reviewer who wrote a critical piece about a movie they had not seen? That's what BOR did and because of that he has no credibility. He is a hypocrit as bad as those in the media he constantly criticizes. No spin zone for BOR is an oxymoron. His legal troubles couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
DADESID
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll bet O'Reilly pitches Kerry so many soft-balls it will make Larry King look like Sandy Koufax.
BenJaxBchFL
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you read the filing I think it becomes a little obvious that the Plaintiff may possess some recorded conversations. Can you say good bye Billy?
The war against terrorism is not that Americans might die rather that we would alter our way of living. If we get to a point where we choose not to go out because of fear, our economy will sink and in the end so will our nation. Vote Bush.
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bor has been helping Kerry all along. Having him on right before the elections has probably been in the works for awhile. I'm so glad that I stopped watching him.
nathan roland
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 11:14 pm    Post subject: Re: I don't trust O'Reilly Reply with quote

kimberly wrote:

"I think during (the Swift Boat controversy) everybody got a little carried away," he said. "I can take my lumps. You just go out and keep on fighting and let the chips fall where they may."

Lumps! That Kerry...there he goes again...talking about Teresa. Laughing
jstubb
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Re: Kerry wants to appear on Oreilly

Never going to happen!
USAF66-70
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BOR’s been somewhat schizophrenic regarding SBVT/POW v. Kerry. A week or two ago he said something to the effect that SBVT/POW certainly have a right to their say, but that he himself would have done it differently (whatever that means).

I’ve tended to cut BOR slack b/c he didn’t necessarily seem to be terribly pro-Kerry, but that he was going overboard to be “fair” so as to get Kerry on his show; and I expected that he’d then slam Kerry on several things.

But now with BOR’s phone sex scandal lawsuit, Kerry can more easily invent an excuse for refusing a BOR interview. Maybe it gives Kerry leverage to get a friendlier interview from BOR? Plaintiff Mackris did do a stint with CNN, so maybe—perhaps it’s a stretch—maybe CNN and the Dems are part of this “most evil thing” BOR “has ever seen” … then again, maybe BOR really does like phone sex and naming his vibrators. What a cluster f**k.
ranch hand
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BOR needs Kerry to save his show.

Last edited by ranch hand on Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: