SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone see Comrad Koppel last night?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lthrneck
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 5:43 pm    Post subject: Anyone see Comrad Koppel last night? Reply with quote

I quit on the media and really never watch any news related programs. I wish I knew Koppel was going to do that piece about the Vietcong and Kerry I would of watched it, but I guess it's all for the better I can't afford to buy a new TV set.

Semper fi
uuurah
Carry On!!
Richard Christiansen
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rush had a good recap today of the Nightline show. Koppel's presentation really amounts to another extremely shoddy, probably fraudulent, at least slanted, news story on the order of the Dan Rather thing. O'Neil did a great job to make it all look ridiculus as it is. As Kerry looks in danger of losing, more and more "news outlets" are apparently becoming more desperate and showing their true stripes with more desperate outlandish news presentations. This offers a real opportunity to finally out these news people for what they really are.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: