SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Plenty of Ammo, Need Guns

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ThanksVets
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:53 am    Post subject: Plenty of Ammo, Need Guns Reply with quote

You guys have an incredible amount of information here that needs to get out. This information needs to get off of this site however possible NOW. I personally have spent hours apon hours taking all of these incredible finds and trying to get them out but we need help! As these stories come in they need to be sent out to every board and media outlet you can find. The more people that send this info the less it can be overlooked. The next week is all we have. Fire Away! Empty the Ammo, it expires on Nov 2.
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is exactly what I have been doing. I use my regular address book and I have created 2 other address books. One for Bush supporters. The other is from Kerry supporters that have e mailed me with moveone trash. Believe me I have recieved many very nasty replies but that does not matter none have been defensable of Kerry only personal attacks. It does get me to those Kerry supporters though that are fence sitters.
pneal
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 2:43 pm    Post subject: WE'RE BRINGING IT KERRY! Reply with quote

This is where Operation Street corner comes in. My "little band of sister's & kid's" will be doing an OSC every weekend from Sat. 15, thru to the election. Some of us are doing it in the evenings after work, thru the week, too. Remember, not everyone has a computer or the inititative to investigate the truth. Someone has to bring it to them.

WE'RE BRINGING IT KERRY!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: