SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thanks from an Englishman

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Englishman
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:25 pm    Post subject: Thanks from an Englishman Reply with quote

Thanks guys - You fought with weapons to protect the free world from the threat of mindless totalitarian domination almost four decades ago. Now you're fighting again, with words this time, to do the same. The battle continues...
Democracy is not the natural state of mankind - It must be fought for and defended, and every leak in the wall periodically checked and plugged.
It only takes a handful of people to stand up and begin a revolution. In fact history teaches us that it's only ever a handful of people who start things. So, Swift Guys, thanks for being that handful in 2004, those few good men that were needed to start the ball rolling as we resolve to stand up and take back our nation from the liberal garbage who would sell us out to invaders in return for an unhindered national orgy of moral depravity.
PS, I'm not even American, I don't even live there, I'm English but I stand with America, the REAL America, the America that stood with my grandparents against Hitler.
‘Christianity guarantees separation of church and state. Its central tenets advocate it for the free practise of Christianity itself. Removing Christian-framed laws ensnares a nation in a new religion of undemocratic thought-control called PC.’
A. Nixon
sround
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re: Englishman

Thanks so much for writing and sharing your
thoughts with us!

I'll always remember the day after 9/11 I saw
a TV report of a very long line of well-wishers
at the American Embassy in London. When asked
for her thoughts, one British lady said, "We really fancy you Yanks."
Everyone was so heartbroken, and I'll never forget that moment,
but I want you to know, we really fancy you lovely Brits too!

Cheers Very Happy
[/b]

Mission Accomplished!!
Arty Guy
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One should also note that British citizens were the next largest group after American citizens killed on 9/11. I have never seen actual figures, but it wasn't 3000 Americans killed on 9/11. It was mostly Americans, but there were a lot of non citizens who came here to work in this country. The bulk of the staff of the "Windows on the World" (I think that was the name) restaurant on the top floor of one of the twin towers was non US. They all came here to find a future and they all died alongside all the Americans, British, etc.

Anyway, thanks for the kind words and your support.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: