SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No More Blue Berets!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 1:07 pm    Post subject: No More Blue Berets! Reply with quote

I'm with Charlie! Exclamation

October 11, 2004

Apprehension

There are a lot of things about John Kerry that I don’t like, ranging from things, which merely irritate me to things which downright scare the stuffing out of me.

Who is going to pay for the myriad of social programs Mr. Kerry has proposed and where is the money coming from to finance the increase in military personnel he says he’ll institute.

He says that he is going to take away the tax cuts that were given to anyone making over two hundred thousand dollars a year. Is that supposed to cover the cost?

Well let’s face a little reality here. First of all, the tax cuts for these people weren’t that deep and taking them away won’t come anywhere close to picking up Mr. Kerry’s tab.

Don’t let this man fool you, he’ll finally get around to everybody. Don’t sit back and think that if you work for a living and make less than two hundred thousand dollars a year you are immune from his tax policies. Write it in stone.

All I’ve heard Mr. Kerry do is make proposals and trash President Bush. OK, Bush is fair game but how about telling me how you’re going to go about accomplishing the things you’re promising the American people?

You say you’ll seek out and destroy terrorists wherever they are. Well there are terrorists by the thousands in Iraq and you say it’s the wrong war at the wrong time. Would you please enlighten me and tell me how you would pursue the terrorists, Mr. Kerry if it’s wrong to be fighting them where they are?

He says that the U.S.A. must pass a global test and folks he ain’t talking about an international spelling bee. Of course he’s been backpedaling away from that statement like a man running from a grizzly bear, but the mere fact that it came out of his mouth proves that it’s on his mind.

Yet he says that he would never surrender the sovereignty of this nation to any foreign power. Will somebody please enlighten
this dumb ol country boy as to how we can pass a global test without at least surrendering part of our sovereignty to other nations.

A global test means that we are more concerned with what other countries think about us than what we think of ourselves.

A global test means that we are so eaten up with political correctness and the world’s impression of us that we’re willing to compromise our national principles, not even to mention our national security to cowtow to the Chiracs and Putins of the world.

Well let me tell you how I feel about it, Mr. Kerry.

First of all, I do a dern sight better job of releasing my money into the American economy than the Congress and Senate will ever do.

And I say global test be damned. This is the United States of America and if we have to stand alone to preserve our way of life then so be it.

If I had my way there would never be another blue beret on a single American soldier’s head and the United Nations would be
disbanded, corrupt, inept bunch of American hating parasites that most of them are.

Pray for our troops

What do you think?

God Bless America

Charlie Daniels

Copyright © 2004 Charlie Daniels
All rights under copyright reserved. Used by permission.
Knighthawk
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charlie Daniels is one of America's true patriots.....we need more people like him.

Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity! Lick it once and you'll suck forever.

If guns kill people, then I can blame misspelled words on my pencil.

Knighthawk's Pictures!
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the post, FortCampbell

Gotta love Charlie!
My husband and I went to see The Charlie Daniels Concert
a year or so ago. Such an uplifting and patriotic experience!!
The crowd loved him, and I LOVE him too!! God Bless Him.
2ndamendsis
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right On, Fort Cambell!

US out of the UN Arrow UN OUT OF THE US

In the words of "Marty, WWII, Normandy"
God Bless you & your wisdom Marty!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: