SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BOR Interviewing and Promoting Doug Brinkley Now
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
peter
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 6:27 pm    Post subject: BOR Interviewing and Promoting Doug Brinkley Now Reply with quote

BOR is kissing Doug Brinkley behind and promoting his book. Brinkley claiming switfies have been widely discredited.

BOR claims Brinkleys books is great and reluctantly says swifties is effective but leads impression is all lies.

If ANYONE is a friend to Swifiies and BOR , I can only ask HOW.

BOR is a proven fraud and is really trying to hurt swifties.
ord33
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is there a link to listen online, or do you have to be a BOR premium member?
peter
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just listening to NYC WABC radio -- it just finished with BOR asking Brinkley to ask Kerry to come on the show.

BOR AGAIN showed his colors and undermined the credibility of this noble cause.
kmudd
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brinkley was on Fox and Friends this morning but I only saw the last minute of it.
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did BOR have someone from our group to offer an opposing viewpoint? "Fair and Balanced," remember?
Jim T.
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw Brinkley on Fox and Friends. He basically said that Thurlow has been show to be a liar. That Kerry's 1971 Congressional testimony was aimed at Adm. Hoffman. He stated that when the paperback edition of his screed comes out it will be updated for interviews with Gardner and Rasmann and documents that were part of the FBI's file on Kerry.

Even the Washington Post has blown holes in his story of the Rasmann incident but that fiction will stand! Not a very good interview since the Fox bunch are pretty clueless about the facts. They seem to know alot more about movie stars and sports.

Just wondering if you heard Bill's vibrator in the background??? Welcome to "The No Vibration Zone."
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saw F & F's this a.m. brinkley of course lied and the F&F didn't say anything about it.... just continued on.... I sent off an email to them. Telling them how disgusted I was that they let people come on there and lie and mislead the people.
brinkley said (of course) that Kerry had released all of his records .... except maybe some of his medical records. Also that Thurlow had been discredited because of his bronze star and that he added some stuff to the paperback edition of his book.... now some of kerrys fbi records were available... (like he'll put anything serious in the book) and stuff that he got since he had now interviewed Rassman and Steve Gardner.... he pointed out again that ALL (except 1) of the men who were on the boat with kerry supported him....it was ONLY the officers etc that didn't.... that he thought they came out against kerry because they were still upset about kerry's antiwar protest and what he said at the senate hearing.

Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

seems there was something else also.... but my memory is not good.... I forget what I was thinking about 1 minute ago..... drives me crazy !
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
rparrott21

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He finished, if you want to know about Kerry, but Brinkley's book..
kmudd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jim T. wrote:
I saw Brinkley on Fox and Friends. He basically said that Thurlow has been show to be a liar. That Kerry's 1971 Congressional testimony was aimed at Adm. Hoffman. He stated that when the paperback edition of his screed comes out it will be updated for interviews with Gardner and Rasmann and documents that were part of the FBI's file on Kerry.

Even the Washington Post has blown holes in his story of the Rasmann incident but that fiction will stand! Not a very good interview since the Fox bunch are pretty clueless about the facts. They seem to know alot more about movie stars and sports.

Just wondering if you heard Bill's vibrator in the background??? Welcome to "The No Vibration Zone."

LOL I didn't hear Bill's Vibrator. Maybe that is what he means by a no spin zone? LOL
JK
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:12 pm    Post subject: BOR Interviewing and Promoting Doug Brinkley Now Reply with quote

Veteran Thurlow should sue Brinkley for slander..

I agree that the opposing view should always be there especially when someone is called a liar on a national program...

BOR should have placed a deadline on Kerry to appear and close the door NOW and tell us audience...

JK
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ord33 wrote:
is there a link to listen online, or do you have to be a BOR premium member?

Nope--O'Reilly won't license any of the radio stations that carry his show to stream it--The only way to hear it online is to subscribe to his "premier members" thing for something like $50--

Not in this lifetime!!--C
Son of a VET

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They should just get rid of A. Combs and make it Hannity and BOR. He could play the role of the left wing nut job real well.

Stolen Honor
twicearound
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two points Viacom (CBS) owns is radio station, and he wants Kerry on his show. Maybe there is a third point to garner favor with the 3 elite he compared himself to hoping in coming days they will come to his defense. Afterall he may need a new job.
joeshero
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

peter wrote:
I'm just listening to NYC WABC radio -- it just finished with BOR asking Brinkley to ask Kerry to come on the show.

BOR AGAIN showed his colors and undermined the credibility of this noble cause.

BOR is a media prostitute, will do anything to bring Kerry to his show. This guy doesn't have soul either. But in his case against the sexual harrassment lawsuit, I support him. The accuser--and her lawyers--is just chasing after money.
rparrott21

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rparrott21 wrote:
He finished, if you want to know about Kerry, buyBrinkley's book..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: