SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SMEAR IN CHRISTIAN CHATROOMS????
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 3:44 pm    Post subject: SMEAR IN CHRISTIAN CHATROOMS???? Reply with quote

A friend of mine spends time in a Christian chatroom and told me that yesterday a woman told her that she would NOT vote for Bush because "he paid for an abortion for a girlfriend."
I know that this is a smear technique of the Kerry campaign and
just wonder how much it is happening.
Do any of you visit Christian chatrooms? Is this smear tactic prevalent?
Mary Ann Parker
LCDR

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:06 pm    Post subject: TELL YOUR FRIEND TO LOOK/READ HERE FIRST!!! Reply with quote

Tell your friend as a Christian she is obligated to discern
the spirIt and veracity of something.
She can start here. When I get time I will post more for
her.
Love her and inform her gently.
God will do the rest.
Make it a great day.
Mary Ann Parker

http://www.defide.com/
VATICAN RESPONSE IN KERRY HERESY CASE

This is what Kerry's CHURCH THINKS OF HIM.
hammondb3
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might also tell your friend that based upon that 'theology', all of the Pauline Epistles need to be thrown out along with the books of Moses and anything David wrote or did after Bathsheba.

I suspect that the original 'chatter' was a plant and your friend was his/her 'mark'.
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the link, Mary Ann.

DE FIDE is a non-profit association founded specifically to use every available means of Canon Law to defend the Faith and Church from Heresy and other grievous crimes. To accomplish its mission, DE FIDE initiates lawsuits in Ecclesiastical Court to protect the rights of the faithful and unbaptized. The Association consists of a consortium of premier Canon Law experts around the world who work in tandem to achieve this goal.

On 14 June 2004 DE FIDE filed its first Libellus Litis (Bill of Complaint) in the Ecclesiastical Court of the Archdiocese of Boston. The Criminal Complaint alleges that United States Senator JOHN F. KERRY, as a baptized Catholic, has committed a court-martial offense under Canon Law by professing the Right-to-Murder heresy, commonly known as the "Right to Choose" doctrine.

The Complaint is currently under review by the Archdiocese of Boston. Once accepted, the arguments and evidence will be considered by a collegiate panel of three judges nominated to evaluate the merits of the case. When created, the Court will summon Defendant KERRY to trial for the presentation of any arguments the Defense may attempt to invoke.

As this criminal case is unprecedented both historically and procedurally under the new Code of Canon Law of 1983, all Catholic and Protestant Christians, even the non-baptized, may, and are invited to join this class-action suit.

It is hoped that the faithful and public at large will support the efforts of DE FIDE by participating in the action and contributing to the State of California Tax-Exempt Association.

The words De Fide are Latin for Of the Faith. As a Dogma, or definitive doctrine held by the Church to be part of Revelation, it is a core tenet from which no Catholic may dissent without incurring automatic Excommunication.

DE FIDE aims to stop the monumental scandal which has been ongoing for the past thirty-one years of baptized Catholic politicians claiming to be Christian while professing the life-threatening Right-to-Murder heresy.

The crisis is outrageous - it is completely unacceptable - it must be stopped. Otherwise, we, and our children, and our children's children stand more to lose than simply our lives: We risk losing our salvation.

Please help DE FIDE defend the Church and the Faith.

About DE FIDE

Created rapidly to deal with the burgeoning scandal of Catholic politicians supporting the "Right to Choose" murder and leading ever so more faithful into perdition, the site will have additional content posted daily.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a Catholic myself, I have been outraged every time I see John Kerry
put his hand on his chest and proclaim "I am a Catholic, but I defend a woman's right to choose."

It is my belief that if I were to vote for any politician who supports
abortion rights, then by that vote, I take the sin of abortion on MY soul
and am accountable to God for that vote.
difficultfish
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:57 pm    Post subject: christian chatrooms Reply with quote

The information about GWB providing an abortion for his girlfriend was in the Kitty Kelly book. Not exactly a beacon for truth.

I visit a few Christian chatrooms and find they overwhemingly support Bush.

Other men see only a hopeless end, but the Christian rejoices in an endless hope...Gilbert Brenken
azTrish
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:11 pm    Post subject: Re: SMEAR IN CHRISTIAN CHATROOMS???? Reply with quote

shawa wrote:
A friend of mine spends time in a Christian chatroom and told me that yesterday a woman told her that she would NOT vote for Bush because "he paid for an abortion for a girlfriend."

You and others can address any such statement with simple logic, too.

One question are you questioning the campaign or the nonsense of the woman's logic? Not vote for Bush, as opposed to a democratic ticket that advocates abortion at any term. ( I know there is no paid for abortion, but to excuse that as reason not to vote for him, IF this person believed it, is an onxymoronic act)

One should foremost call into question a supposed Christian who repeats so openly, for others to see, what should be construed as gossip, without referring the room to a an un-impeachable source for such a non christian statement.

If anyone ( the not voting for Bush woman ) allows themselves to be that easily mis-led well, pray the next person to show up in a chat room doesn't portend to be an angel and God told him, to tell them all, to Vote for Kerry???
Oops did I give the Libs an idea?

Trish ..
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was advocated many months ago by the musician Moby - word for word!

See this thread:
http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=780&highlight=moby

Quote:
One of Sen. John Kerry's celebrity supporters is ready to pull out all the stops to get him elected. Republicans are shrieking over a suggestion by rocker Moby that Democrats spread gossip about President Bush on the Internet. "No one's talking about how to keep the other side home on Election Day," Moby tells us. "It's a lot easier than you think and it doesn't cost that much. This election can be won by 200,000 votes."

Moby suggests that it's possible to seed doubt among Bush's far-right supporters on the Web.

"You target his natural constituencies," says the Grammy-nominated techno-wizard. "For example, you can go on all the pro-life chat rooms and say you're an outraged right-wing voter and that you know that George Bush drove an ex-girlfriend to an abortion clinic and paid for her to get an abortion.

"Then you go to an anti-immigration Web site chat room and ask, 'What's all this about George Bush proposing amnesty for illegal aliens?'"

Moby didn't claim that he believed the abortion story.

News article, here:
http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/162659p-142554c.html

Please refer the other participants in the Christian chat rooms to this thread and to that news article. People can google for "Moby abortion Bush" and get thousands of links and see that what these disrupters are doing was advocated back before Feb 08 of this year.
Aristotle The Hun
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 10:14 pm    Post subject: Re: TELL YOUR FRIEND TO LOOK/READ HERE FIRST!!! Reply with quote

Mary Ann Parker wrote:
Tell your friend as a Christian she is obligated to discern
the spirIt and veracity of something.
She can start here. When I get time I will post more for
her.
Love her and inform her gently.
God will do the rest.
Make it a great day.
Mary Ann Parker

http://www.defide.com/
VATICAN RESPONSE IN KERRY HERESY CASE

This is what Kerry's CHURCH THINKS OF HIM.

I just experinced your wisdom in another thread. I move to this thread and here you are again being wise once more. Hmmm.

Maybe thou hast wisdom of which the world knoweth not.

Sam
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unbelievable. Disgusting. Vile. Will they stop at nothing? They fight like cornered demons. They rage like hell itself.

Huh.

I wonder why that is?

I am always awed by the depth of knowledge of the issues and the astute, on-target responses made in these forums. Mary Ann Parker, and Navy.3, you are awesome.

Isaiah 54:17 begins: "But no weapon that is formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue that shall rise against you in judgment shall show to be in the wrong."

I claim that for the President every day, because every day hell itself renews its attack on him. And I have some bad news for hell and its minions: Every single day millions of Christians are fasting and praying for the President and this election. So: I see your 200 thousand votes, and I raise you a landslide.

Screw the lying freaks. They can all comfort each other in hell on November 3rd. And we all know from scripture how much comfort can be found there.

Here is one for the terminally and perpetually ignorant and adolesent who are behind this transparent garbage: Bush rules. Kerry drools.

GOOOOOOooooo DUBYA!!
Aristotle The Hun
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Screw the lying freaks."

Yup. Real Christians really do talk like that. Some of the Un-real Christians have a problem with language like that, but it is music to my ears.

Sam
Mary Ann Parker
LCDR

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:32 pm    Post subject: Hey "ARI" You Appreciate Art Also!! Ha Ha Reply with quote

My Dear Mr. Hun,
Now you know that there is a little "Elmer Gantry" in most
Christians!!
All of us are bi-lingual to some degree.
We speak varying degrees of "Dirty" and "Clean".
Some are even creative with it.
Now I think Kimmy is the exact opposite of Kerry.
She is as "wide open as a butcher knife".
No wobble in her a'tall.
I always feel the catharsis for myself when Kimmy goes
off. Very Happy
I love you Kimmy. Laughing

And I still say...If you ordered a truckload of A...holes,
and only John Kerry showed up, you would NOT be
short loaded!!!
Wink
Let's make sure we don't order any in November!!
Make it a get out the vote kinda day.
Mary Ann Parker
kmudd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:45 pm    Post subject: Re: SMEAR IN CHRISTIAN CHATROOMS???? Reply with quote

shawa wrote:

There is no proof that Bush paid for a GF to have an abortion . If she did have an abortion there is no legal way Bush could have stopped her . And there is no legal way he could have made her have an abortion. Do the liberals who make this charge against Bush want the father of the unborn baby to be able to stop an abortion ? If not what did they want Bush to do ? I am pro-life and always have been. But there are a lot of pro-lifers such as Bernard Nathenson who were former pro-aborts. Nathenson was the co-founder of NARAL and was a big time abortionist. But now he is a famous pro-lifer. So even if Bush was a pro-abort then does not mean he can't have changed his ways and now found Christ and is pro-life.
Susan Estrich is one of the libs making this charge against Bush. She claims it is true when there is no proof of it.But she claims all the women who spoke out and said Clinton fondled, asked to have sex with or even raped (Juanita Broadrick) are all lying sluts. But she pretends to be horrified if someone whispers that some unnamed GF of Bush had an abortion some 30 or so years ago.Horrified by something that Susan Estrich is a big defender of and even says she had abortions. I hate abortions but don't be fooled by a pro-abort acting shocked over abortions.
FirstKlassAct
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:03 am    Post subject: Re: SMEAR IN CHRISTIAN CHATROOMS???? Reply with quote

shawa wrote:

Hi Shawa:

I remember way back ....I think it was in the spring, reading an article that stated that the Libs were going to be doing a LOT of online scamming, LYING, and rumor starting.

What your friend stated in re: to an abortion was one of the 'for examples' that was mentioned in that article. I do not have a link to refer you to for the article. I didn't save it. Trust me on this one. It's the Libs doing their thing which comes very natural to them. And that is LYING.

FKA
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kmudd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

http://www.talonnews.com/news/2004/september/0910_gillespie_warns_attack.shtml

Pointing to a column this week from former presidential campaign manager for Michael Dukakis and Democratic strategist Susan Estrich, Gillespie said the Democrats and the Kerry campaign are going to try to label Bush as a draft dodger and in favor of abortion.

"Interestingly, the New York Daily News reported back in February that the Kerry campaign intended to spread such a rumor [about Bush supporting abortion] in pro-life chat rooms late in the campaign," Gillespie reminded.

Gillespie continued by stating that Estrich will "throw unsubstantiated gossip at President Bush in the same way she falsely maligned the late President Reagan as a date rapist who paid for a girlfriend's abortion and wrongly castigated Nancy Reagan as an adulterer who had an affair with Frank Sinatra."

kmudd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

also check this

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/mld/sunnews/news/opinion/9580059.htm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: