SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Oil Prices a Weapon to elect Kerry?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tilly
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:49 pm    Post subject: Oil Prices a Weapon to elect Kerry? Reply with quote

(to Site Admin ... hope this is not too much off topic, but it does affect Kerry's chances of becoming CIC ...)

Help! I need to find ANY possible links between Soros, Forbes, Kennedy, Rockerfeller and HEINZ ... and the speculators and hedge funds who are currently bidding the prices of oil UP just before the election.

If you look at the situation ... the production of oil is more or less stable, Saudi has even increased production. The transit lines through the Gulf of Mexico have restabalized ... i.e., the hurricanes are over, gas tankers are steaming across the Gulf unimpeded. Gas refineries here and abroad are at full capacity, no interruption there.

So ... why is there so much pain at the pump? Venezuela and Nicaragua are politically unstable, but the oil production's still up.

Speculators and hedge funds are BIDDING the prices up ... so, why are they doing it NOW as opposed to five years ago, six months ago ... or a year from now .... ?

Please, I need help establishing links between the price of oil, and the influence of wealthy politically active people. Soros .... Rockerfeller ... HEINZ .... Kennedy ... and FORBES comes to mind.

Thanks,

Tilly Evil or Very Mad
Geano
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tilly, check SEA/Indonesia, Unocal...for starters...Italian Company Adeligio or something like that (Construction, suppliers) you'll find it but you gotta hunt...I've got it somewhere, but don't know right now where.

CEO Williamson Unocal is also CEO US/ASEAN...Currently involved Nuclear/Geothermal sources, particularly SEA...

Check AIG for insurance, OPIC for insurance and funding, Colliers for brokering/

Saudis (?) said recently problem was with shortage of US refinery Capability...
If producers/developers/refiners can't get insurance, funding, can't get more oil!
And Bush gets blamed 'cause of Iraq!

I think I see where you're headed with this...GO GO!
RogerRabbit
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Historically we have always had a problem at this time of year with a production changeover from gasoline to heating fuels.

Unfortunately there have not been a major refinery built in the US for nearly thirty years
Tilly
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geano, thank you so much for the leads ..

George Soros has publically said that he intended to use his personal fortune to defeat President Bush, and there is a quote in Soros' book about manipulation of the market before the election.

I'm working on it, will post what I find out, and I just wish I were more familiar with financial things ......
Tilly
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well .... I've been looking, and my brain's tired!

There is plenty of speculation from traders that the price of oil per barrel is being manipulated by hedge funds .... and someone other people on bb's also have speculations ... but nothing solid. Problem is, alot of hedge funds are off shore, and no info really available publically on them. (Take for example, Soros' Quantum Fund)

The demand for oil in China, however, is documentably increased hugely over the past year, and this will affect prices.

The TIMING of it is still suspicious ... but .... Crying or Very sad I seem to be at dead end.

Plenty of info re: Soros, though .. real interesting stuff in Oct. 11th issue of Front page magazine. Also, did you know that Soros and TheRAYzu have vacation homes next door to each other in Idaho .... ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: