SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Teresa Heinz-Kerry's Tax Rate for 2003: 12.4%

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hondo
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 2:44 pm    Post subject: Teresa Heinz-Kerry's Tax Rate for 2003: 12.4% Reply with quote

Seems that Kerry isn't exactly all that keen on the rich paying high taxes - at least, not where HIS WIFE is concerned.

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash8.htm

As the article observes, well over half of his wife's income was non taxable. The article further observes that a tax rate of 12.4% is also lower than that paid by nearly all middle class taxpayers in 2001 (the last year for which this info has been released by the IRS).
Knighthawk
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry does not get it. You raise the taxes on the wealthy, they hide their money in tax shelters rather than investing it to avoid paying taxes on it......and the middle class like me end up footing the tax bill.

I don't know about anybody else here, but if I was one of those that make over $200,000, I would try and hide it from the feds too.

Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity! Lick it once and you'll suck forever.

If guns kill people, then I can blame misspelled words on my pencil.

Knighthawk's Pictures!
rparrott21
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't forget the 1.2% on the rest..$45mil....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: