SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Berger Took Secret 9/11 Docs on Five Occasions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stop kerry
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 3:12 am    Post subject: Berger Took Secret 9/11 Docs on Five Occasions Reply with quote

Does five times sound inadvertant and he loses some to boot!!!
I saw his lawyer trying to defend him tonight on CNN to wolf blitzer and even wolf wasn't buying it! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/7/20/110408.shtml
SOnioins
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If that is the case I hope they hang him. The thing will be that the Liberals will be calling it a right wing conspiracy. Just like they are saying Whoopie's and Linda's First Admendment rights have been violated.
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't we just take them in the back and shoot them...LOL Could NOT resist. We all know the liberal press tomorrow morning will be screaming about a Right Wing Conspiracy. We will hear one more day out of it and then the liberal press will bury it....of course if this had been Ms Rice it would play out until the election. Typical left!
Bhist
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was royally pissed watching Dan Rather tonight. The report was not even mentioned in the opening list of stories. And, instead of just reporting the story, Rather had to lead it by stating that this information came to light in a suspicious manner and timing.

Typical -- the Democrats and the liberal press are trying to turn this story around as a Republican problem (as if the Republicans committed the crime). Nowhere in the CBS report was there any mention that this is a serious crime conducted by Berger.

It's been a really embarrassing week for Kerry. First the 9/11 Commission has proved his international affairs consultant, Joe Wilson, a liar in regards to his lame CIA wife. Right now Wilson is perpetuating more lies to try and save his face.

Second, Kerry had to face the music in announcing that Berger stepped down as a consultant to his campaign. I think Kerry was hoping this story wouldn’t break. You see the Democrats KNOW the Republicans play by the book and take advantage of it as much as possible.

So, I hope the Republican Party will make use of these two corrupted instances, but I doubt they will. They play too much by the books.
PhuCat to Phu Quoc
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOnioins wrote:
If that is the case I hope they hang him. The thing will be that the Liberals will be calling it a right wing conspiracy. Just like they are saying Whoopie's and Linda's First Admendment rights have been violated.

Can you say John Deutch and Wen Ho Lee?

After his tenure as Clinton's CIA director ended, it was discovered John Deutch had put highly classified SAO files on his home computer and actually sent them over the Internet!

Wen Ho Lee mishandled classified materials at home, taken from Los Alamos National Laboratory, but Wen Ho Lee was portrayed as a victim of racial discrimination.

White people like John Deutch can't play the race card, but both Deutch and Wen Ho Lee avoided serious punishment, although I believe Wen Ho Lee spent some time confined.

If some enlisted sailor, a CPO, or a J.O. did what John Deutch and Wen Ho Lee did, they would be pilloried, humiliated, fined, sent to a cross-bar hotel and given the worst possible discharge.

My Chinese friends tried to get me to go along with the Save Wen Ho Lee program, and I had to decline for fear of puking in disgust.

Did Jane Fonda help the North Vietnamese communists?
http://vikingphoenix.com/politics/polls/jfondapoll-1.htm
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I was royally pissed watching Dan Rather tonight. The report was not even mentioned in the opening list of stories. And, instead of just reporting the story, Rather had to lead it by stating that this information came to light in a suspicious manner and timing.
What are you watching Rather for? Haven't you joined the boycott yet? Laughing

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
Snipe
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geeze, I gave up on CBS after Cronkite gave the Viet Cong
a win in the TET '68 offensive. I went over to NBC then.
That is until FOX started making me happy. Now I watch
virtually nothing on any of the broadcast networks...well
on occasion when NBC hijacks NASCAR for a weekend.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: