SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NY Times Covers Up for Clinton and Kerry's Berger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bhist
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 4:51 pm    Post subject: NY Times Covers Up for Clinton and Kerry's Berger Reply with quote

You can check it out yourself if you don't believe me.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/07/20/politics/20document.html

Berger is lying through his teeth about "inadvertently" taking classified sensitive documents from the archives while preparing for his testimony before the 911 Commission.

If the shoe were on the other foot and this was the Bush administration, and it was Rice instead of Berger stealing classified documents from our nation's archives, the NY Times would be running 20 point font, bold, headlines on its front page.

Instead, the NY Times has buried the Berger story deep in its paper, page 16A and deep within its website. The Times also took the AP news report and deleted the most important part of this news.

The following is from the AP Report --

"When asked, Berger said he returned some classified documents that he found in his office and all of the handwritten notes he had taken from the secure room, but could not locate two or three copies of the highly classified millennium terror report.

‘In the course of reviewing over several days thousands of pages of documents on behalf of the Clinton administration in connection with requests by the Sept. 11 commission, I inadvertently took a few documents from the Archives,’ Berger said.

‘When I was informed by the Archives that there were documents missing, I immediately returned everything I had except for a few documents that I apparently had accidentally discarded,’ he said."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/S/SEPT_11_BERGER_PROBE?SITE=OHCIN&SECTION=HOME

The following is from the Times --

"Mr. Berger returned all of the documents and notes to the archives in October, within a week of his learning they were missing, his lawyers said."

That’s it – that is all the Times reported. They did not mention the fact that there were documents missing. This reminds me of Nixon’s 18-minute gap from the White House tapes. Remember how the Times covered that one? Sure you do – front page. This is a cover-up of a cover-up. The Times wants its stupid liberal readers to believe that Berger returned every document.

Frankly, I'm sick and tired of the NY Times' corruption. The paper has abused the Freedom of the Press and should be ashamed. But, liberals have no shame. And, I'm sure former President Clinton knew damn well what Berger was doing. Again, Clinton has thrown the Constitution in the face of every American. Clinton is a despicable human being. And, Kerry isn't too far behind with his use of Berger and Wilson in his campaign.
hist/student
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

retracted

Last edited by hist/student on Sat Jul 24, 2004 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Bhist
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very possible. I'm interested to see how the media covers this, especially CBS News with Dan Rather.
tikoys
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most likely it's Hilberbeast who sent Berger to do her dirty tricks!!!
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 6:43 pm    Post subject: Re: NY Times Covers Up for Clinton and Kerry's Berger Reply with quote

Bhist wrote:
You can check it out yourself if you don't believe me.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/07/20/politics/20document.html

Berger is lying through his teeth about "inadvertently" taking classified sensitive documents from the archives while preparing for his testimony before the 911 Commission.

So what else is new? As is typical of the Left in general, they engage in:

Argument by Bizarre Definition
Example: He's not a criminal. He just does things that are against the law.

FDL
Tony
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know were those documents are....they're stored right next to the White House Travel Office files near the Ken Starr dartboard in Hillary's basement......yuk yuk.... Laughing

I'm sorry...I just couldn't resist......

The chain of events looks very suspicious indeed, although I suspect it will received very little press coverage. I certainly remember being very serious about classified materials and would never have dreamed of bringing it home with me....of course I was just a small fry JO and didn't realize I could toss stuff in my brief case, pockets and coat...and bring it home....hey, honey...hand me those TLAM strike mission plans again and today's crypto...yeah - that stuff right there on the coffee table....

http://tonyk.smugmug.com/photos/1822816-L-1.jpg
USN 1983-1992
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: