SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CRACK COCAINE TO REGISTER VOTERS.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DenisC
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 6:25 pm    Post subject: CRACK COCAINE TO REGISTER VOTERS..... Reply with quote

www.drudgereport.com

MAN GIVEN CRACK COCAINE TO REGISTER VOTERS ARRESTED IN OHIO

Mon Oct 18 2004 13:26:03 ET
October 18, 2004

The Defiance County Sheriff's Office arrested Chad Staton, age 22, of Stratton Ave., Defiance, on a charge of False Registration, in Violation of Section 3599.11 of the Ohio Revised Code, a felony of the fifth degree.
The SheriffÕs Office alleges that Staton filled out over 100 voter registration forms that were fictitious. Staton was to be paid for each registration form that he could get citizens to fill out. However, Staton himself filled out the registrations and returned them to the woman who hired him from Toledo, Ohio. Deputies allege that Staton was paid crack cocaine for the falsified registrations.

Defiance Deputies along with Toledo Police Department detectives conducted a search warrant of a residence on Woodland in Toledo, believed to be the home of the woman who hired Staton to solicit voter registration. Officers confiscated drug paraphernalia along with voter registration forms from the home. The occupant of the home, Georgianne Pitts, age 41, advised law enforcement, along with Ohio B.C.I.&I., that she had been recruited by Thaddeus J. Jackson, II, of Cleveland, to obtain voter registrations. Pitts admitted to paying Staton crack cocaine for the registrations in lieu of money.

A business card provided by Pitts indicated that Jackson is the Assistant NVF Ohio Director of the NAACP National Voter Fund.

The initial complaint received by the Sheriff's Office came from the Defiance County Board of Elections. The Board had received the 100 plus registration forms from the Cuyahoga Board of Elections that had been submitted to the Cuyahoga Board by the NAACP National Voter Fund.
-------end---------

This is just the tip of the iceberg Vets.
helpmycountry
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 6:36 pm    Post subject: It is on all the talk webs on Newspapers Dems are Bribing Reply with quote

It is all over the talk boards esapecialy in Ohio. The Daytona news is trying to even block out any republican off the talk boards adn laughing about it. The biottom line from fox news Heartland workd hard in there but he cannot ven get in.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moving to Geedunk

Thanks
wwIIvetsdaughter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Validates my thinking, that is anyone who supports Kerry either is a communist or has fried most of their brain cells! Twisted Evil
thrawn21
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wwIIvetsdaughter wrote:
Validates my thinking, that is anyone who supports Kerry either is a communist or has fried most of their brain cells! Twisted Evil

Or else a deluded young-fool about my age (I'm 21) who's convinced that Kerry is the Savior that will bring in the Glorious Kingdom. And most of these are young women, (by my last count, the female/male ratio of young people wearing the Kerry/Edwards buttongs is 4:1).

This is part of the reason why I won't date anyone. Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: