SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BOR today Juan Willlians interviews Kerry

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:04 am    Post subject: BOR today Juan Willlians interviews Kerry Reply with quote

check it out everyone.... on now

you can bet Juan doesn't ask Kerry about his records

it's a softball interview! Kerry refuses to apologize for Mary Cheney remark !

bor asked yesterday for us to let him know if he's doing a good job or not on the election coverage... I sent my email yesterday asking for 2 things...

coverage on kERRY'S military records not released and

Colliers connection with Vietnam
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
Cali-HeyGirl
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:11 am    Post subject: Re: BOR today Juan Willlians interviews Kerry Reply with quote

Stevie wrote:
check it out everyone.... on now

you can bet Juan doesn't ask Kerry about his records

it's a softball interview! Kerry refuses to apologize for Mary Cheney remark !

bor asked yesterday for us to let him know if he's doing a good job or not on the election coverage... I sent my email yesterday asking for 2 things...

coverage on kERRY'S military records not released and

Colliers connection with Vietnam

Watching right now...Juan is a joke and full on Kerry supporter Rolling Eyes
BOR how far will he go to left still trying to get Kerry on his show?
85 Scott
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Juan is a liberal fool. As for BOR, people like him annoy me. They are always so obsessed with appearing equal that they totally forget the truth.

The difference in truth among Reps and Demos isn't remotely close to even. Just look at how Benedict Arnold Kerry is always lying.

Kerry is blatantly lying right now about the draft.

If BOR was not playing the role of "independent panty waist," he'd flat out say Kerry is lying about the draft and that shamelessly trying to scare uninformed voters is reason enough not to vote for this fraud.

And if BOR wanted to theorize, he could conclude that maybe the reason Kerry is talking draft so much, is because he knows he'll need a draft if elected. Because there would likely be a mass exodus from the military - leaving nobody left to defend this country under Benedict Arnold Kerry.
Cali-HeyGirl
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BOR was once a program my husband and I enjoyed and in just a few moments he is going to have Vets from the We Served on...I am waiting to see how he handles this...thus far is has been very against the Vets and POW's Twisted Evil

OMG! BOR is letting Tom McNish,MD speak...Holy Shitniz...should have known...Peter Peterson my gosh Rolling Eyes
Cali-HeyGirl
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the BOR show is almost over and as far as I am concerned after tonight...when my hubby returns from the Persian Gulf.. if he wants to watch the show, I will not be joining him... Wink
No doubt in my mind that BOR has become a joke Shocked
I B Squidly
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Juan is truly clueless. He just got stains on his blue dress and he's proud of it.
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh no! I missed the rest of bor ! had to feed dogs....then saw my neighbors (snow birds) were back and went to talk to them..... I'll have to watch a rerun!

Juan is a total joke.... I can't believe fox lets him on the air! Brit ususally shoots him down.... Shocked

I emailed bor .... like I don't usually.... was very polite and naive sounding... and I used my nickname (as I do here) and requested he talk about the Kerry military records and Colliers..... Rolling Eyes

I won't be holding my breath waiting.... but I will continue to email him (think I'll use one of the optional alternate 'user' addresses available on my msm.... will set that up tonight.... maybe 2... )
and I"m going to email all of the fox shows - the same! Kerry records!!!!! where are they????? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
Cali-HeyGirl
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I B Squidly wrote:
Juan is truly clueless. He just got stains on his blue dress and he's proud of it.

Thanx...for that I needed a good laugh tonight.. Laughing
My husband's dad was in the Seabee's and is in Phoenix beached too...as is one brother former Navy and a brother Army POW in Vietnam.

OOH-YAH!
85 Scott
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BOR get's some credit tonight. He did say the draft rumor is bunk - even though Juan remains hopelessly lost on the main point.

But then BOR didn't really lay into Kerry for lying about it. And that's kind of what I mean by the truth not being served up equally.

The independent wanna-be's only go so far to punish one side before they go back to take on the other. In reality, the guilty are not always equal in blame. And in this case, the liberal Demos should certainly be hammered punched into midgets for their intentional lying.

As far as Dr.McNish, I think his statements and the lack of believeable answers from the Clinton clown scored an easy win for the good guys.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: