SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FORMER POW: KERRY PREYED ON MY FAMILY

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
avant
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:04 pm    Post subject: FORMER POW: KERRY PREYED ON MY FAMILY Reply with quote

These are words by James H. Warner, a former POW and Marine Corp. flight officer who was held in a prison in Viet Nam for over 5 years. This is an aritical appearing today at www.newsmax.com. Mr. Warner also appears and discusses this topic in Stolen Valor.

I read this article and many, many other articles appearing on this site and from multitudes of other sources. Of all my research and reading, I honestly believe this hit me harder than all of the rest of it by far. I'm sitting here writing this post and desparately trying to call John Kerry something awful, but to be honest, I can think of nothing so foul that would do him justice. Actually one must read the article or view Stolen Valor to appreciate the depths Kerry and his VVAW comrades went to to further his political aspriations, ie. using Mr. Warner's aged parents and his family to further their "cause".

I signed both the SwiftBoats petition and the partiots' petition to expose Kerry for the cockraoch he is, as did so many others. At that time, I felt Kerry should never have been allowed on the ballot in the first place, even in a campaign for dog catcher, but this has renewed my own conviction that Stolen Honor must be aired. This can't be left to die on the vine and get trampled on as so much of the truth has been, especially during this campaign. As I sit here, I feel this truly is a matter of life and death for the honor, integrity and glory of America and the brave people who have, are, and will put on the uniform of the US Miltary. They are the symbol of our past, our integrity, and most of all our freedom in the future. To let a traitor defile them is truly a sin in my opinion.

One final word, Swiftees, POWs for Truth and all the men and women of the military.........you are my heros, you are the insurance policy for America's freedom......American is in your debt......my deepest, most sincere thanks to each and everyone of you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: