SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IT ALL STARTS NOVEMBER 3rd

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
twicearound
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 1:08 pm    Post subject: IT ALL STARTS NOVEMBER 3rd Reply with quote

Kerry Spot wrote:
Eric Holder, a former Clinton Justice Department official who is now on the Democratic party's "Election Task Force," made a remarkable statement in a recent appearance on Fox News Sunday.

Discussing a Democratic National Committee memo calling for local party members to complain "preemptively" about voter intimidation, Holder said, "If every vote is allowed to be cast, and if every vote is counted, John Kerry will be president within a day of that election."

After his comment spurred some laughter, Fox News Sunday host Chris Wallace said, "Well, I don't know how you can guarantee that." But Holder just responded, "You heard it right here. If every vote is allowed to be cast and every vote is counted, John Kerry will be president."

This smash-mouth mentality — if Kerry loses, that fact alone is prima-facie evidence that Bush stole the election — is what the Kerry campaign and affiliated Democrats bring to the seemingly inevitable post-election-day fight. The Kerry campaign is pounding its chest, boasting that any Republican advantage in the actual votes cast is nothing compared to the Democrats' ability to find sympathetic judges and the rulings they seek.

As I read this and reflected on the Stolen Honor Documentary, Sinclair's harassment by skerry and MSM backed money from anti American traitors and peope who would remove every mention of God from our nation, tears rolled down my face and I felt the heart of God speak to me saying if I am for you who can be against you. We must all turn our hands to what our hands can do in the midst of this, by spreading all we find vis this medium, vote and most of all pray. In Psalm 18 it says in a nut shell I heard your cry and came down. My tears have fallen now time to rise up and fight . Retreat is not an option. (Sorry to be so philosophical just one of those days.)

http://www.nationalreview.com/kerry/kerryspot.asp
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: