SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stooped To Levels Never Seen Before

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PC
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:40 am    Post subject: Stooped To Levels Never Seen Before Reply with quote

Every day new BS from the MSM. And every day the Johnnies piggy back on it for the free lie, using distortion to chip away. The Johnnies have stooped to levels never seen before in American politics.

On October 31, in hard hitting ads, Dubya has to come right out and say it. Right in every last undecided voter's face.

I HAVE KEPT THIS COUNTRY SAFE SINCE 9/11.

JOHN KERRY'S POLITICAL TRACK RECORD SHOWS HE WILL NOT.

No hinting around, no nuance, just the cold fact.

Maybe use part of Zell Miller's convention speech. That guy said it all and said it well.

Last edited by PC on Wed Oct 27, 2004 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I truly wonder how many moderate Democrats (as opposed to the liberal members) really still think this is their party? I wonder how many of them are beginning to think, like Zell Miller, that the Democratic Party has left them?

It just might be possible that this whole mess will convince many of the moderates to finally make their break. I frankly do not see how anybody can see what is going on and be proud of it.
JannDallas
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Democrat husband voted for Bush, but he has switched before. BUT my Democrat never voted Republican in her life, mother-in-law, father-in-law and sister-in-law are all voting Bush this time. I was shocked.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: