SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SECRET MEETING TO DEFEAT PRES. BUSH
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
avant
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 1:08 pm    Post subject: SECRET MEETING TO DEFEAT PRES. BUSH Reply with quote

Five Billionaires met in Aspen with the sole objective of defeating Pres. Bush. Among those in the "top secret" meeting were, as you might guess, George Soros. Another billionaire in attendance was Peter B. Lewis, chairman of Progressive Insurance Company.........just a heads up to anyone who may be giving their business to Progressive. This full story appears on www.newmax.com today. These 5 have dumped millions of dollars into their campaign to get the President defeated. This is a very good article and may give an insight into just what kind of "forces" are out there.

Avant
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the link is:
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/10/19/131508.shtml
Geano
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 1:56 pm    Post subject: Billionaires.. Reply with quote

Avant/Buffalo Jack; FYI
I've tied this at Kerry's Finances Thread

Maybe you can help us there!

Thanks!
Barbie2004
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

QUESTION:

Why would a bunch of billionaires get together in an effort to elect John Kerry who claims that he will raise taxes on only the rich?

If they feel that they are so undertaxed, then why don't they just donate their money to the U.S. Treasury?

It would be so easy for them to do.

All these rich folks have to do is send quarterly payments to the IRS, in amounts that would much larger than they could possibly owe, then they just don't declare any deductions on their tax forms and refuse any refund.

The IRS would NOT force them to accept a refund.

So, what's up?

This should give us all pause. There is a reason these billionaires desperately want Kerry in.

There is something very sinister here; and there is no doubt that they are trying to benefit themselves and not this country.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Navymomx2
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barbie,

I have wondered many times the same thing as you. It does not make sense that the only really clear thing Kerry stands for is he would raise the taxes on the rich and we have all these rich people jumping up and down stumbling all over them selves to get the man elected. It's illogical!!

Honor, Courage and Committment
something John F. Kerry doesn't have
Geano
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry Discharge/MCc/Peterson/et.al??
Kerry Finances Thread

Ok, Vietnam Normalization....Douglas Peterson is 1st US Ambassador (POW) McCain POW (and who knows where he ties)/Kerry potential discharge problem, at least questions about VVAW, etc,

Now, Wouldn't it be helpful if Clinton interests, and others had a decorated hero war hero to help with their cause????

Can we make a tie in with possible discharge update motivation and POW/MIA and then back to Kerry'68-72 years and the war?

(I can almost hear the conversation: "Kerry, you blew it, we had you set up, and you blew it with the VVAW things, etc. Now we gotta fix you....)
dog teacher
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

QUESTION:

Why would a bunch of billionaires get together in an effort to elect John Kerry who claims that he will raise taxes on only the rich?

Simple..... Ter-ray-za only pays 12.5% in taxes. There is a difference between Rich & Filthy Rich. These guys won't be paying more. Remember, as 'they' are so fond of telling us, if you earn $180,000, you're considered rich and you pay 48%!
Big Kahuna
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Progressive just lost my business today. I've insured my motorcycles (I own 20+ www.thecybermuseum.com) through them since the 80s
Top 10 Weasels.com is where Kerry is Weasel #1
Barbie2004
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navymom and other interested readers:

That is why I believe there is something very sinister here.

I believe that the reality is, that their taxes WON'T go up. Kerry only taxing the rich is smoke and mirrors.

What Kerry will do is raise the rate on "rich folks," to get the headlines. Then he will also increase deductions disproportionately, which won't get the headlines.

Then, Kerry will come after our money through claims of "saving the country from the budget deficit" all the while giving contracts to these billionaires who got him in.

The notion that "Democrats are for the people" and "Republicans are for (evil) big business" is a bunch of propaganda that couldn't be further from the truth.

People focus on the "rate" without looking at the "deductions."

This is how the tax code has been structured for Terrrreeeezzzza to only pay 12% of her income in taxes, and the Bush's, who make much less in income, paid 36% in income taxes.

One more smoke and mirrors:

If you make around $80,000 in earned income, you pay 7.5% toward social security, which would be around $6,200.

If you make $5,000,000 in earned income, you pay the same amount toward social security, $6,200.

See they "cap" the amount is subject to social security. It's around $80,000. So all those billionaires pay the same amount as us poor folks.

But there is another catch: You do NOT pay any social security on the type of income these billionaires make, capital gains, rents, royalties, stock options, interest, dividends, etc. . . .

I realize that we "poor folks" may also make some money in capital gains, rents, royalties, stock options, interest, dividends, etc. . . .

But my point of my original point is that, if these rich folks really wanted their taxes to go up, "and to protect us poor folks", we could say that the first $1,000,000 of unearned income would not be subject to social security. Then only million & billionaires would get caught in this. Wink

Just as a sidenote: I personally think that taxing income and the tax code is a way to keep the average person from accumulating wealth (because you have to share part of your labor with the govt) and the rich for keeping their wealth.

Think the billionaires or MSM, many of whom make millions per year, would bring any of this up or educate the public on any of this? Twisted Evil

These billionaires want to own us. That is why they want Kerry in, the country be damned.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing's certain. If it doesn't make sense, it's probably a lie. We have many reasons to fear Soros, Lewis and their ilk, and Humpty f'n Dumpty is the main one. There's more to this than income tax. Because the current system could be dumped in a heartbeat and replaced with an alternative, the risk is too high for them. No, there's something else and I agree it's very sinister. Perhaps the answer lies in Vietnam business interests.
one more captins mast
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:00 pm    Post subject: MORE OF THE SAME Reply with quote

Several of these , and several of the MSM media met in a Hotel room

in NY at about the same time with "me/coff?al" demoncrat headeater

where they tied the knot.
Dimsdale
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't it funny how Kerry, clearly one of the rich he drones on about, never checked the box on the Massachusetts income tax for voluntary payment of the old (Dukakis) higher tax rate (5.8% I think) instead of the newer, lower one.

Should his lordship lead by example? Or is the Kerry tax boat running "5000 meters down river" here too?

Momma T could simply stop taking deductions on her unearned income to get herself back into the upper tax brackets. But she won't.

Democrats are wonderful at spending YOUR money, but when it comes to their own, it is "do as I say, not as I do."
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 4:15 pm    Post subject: Re: MORE OF THE SAME Reply with quote

one more captins mast wrote:
Several of these , and several of the MSM media met in a Hotel room

in NY at about the same time with "me/coff?al" demoncrat headeater

where they tied the knot.

what's this mean??
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
Barbie2004
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom:

Hopefully, I did not relay the message that I think it only has to do with taxation. I don't. But I do believe that taxation is a major component.

Why? Because through our tax code, fortunes can be protected and fortified, in addition to income redistribution. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Having said that, my major point was these billionaires' hypocracy. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

There is indeed more to this, and whatever it is, its good for them and bad for us.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moving to R&R Forum

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: