SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Teresa on Laura
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:56 pm    Post subject: Teresa on Laura Reply with quote

From USA today, Teresa talking about Laura Bush. I guess she does not know that Laura was a librarian in a minority school no less.

Quote:
But I don't know that she's ever had a real job — I mean, since she's been grown up.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politicselections/2004-10-19-teresa_x.htm
GiveMeFreedom
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope Teresa keeps flappin' her gums-I'm glad she scratched her muzzle off again. The more she talks, the more she drives people over to Bush's side. People, in general, want a strong LADY as the First Lady. Not someone who is as vile as teresa.
http://www.operationac.com
Support our Soldiers!!
buffman
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's great, an opportunist bashing a very popular First Lady--geez , it is a shame to see so much good Republican money go to waste.
shooter
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How would that barker know what a real job was???? The only "JOB" she's ever had was lying on her back for money.... That does NOT conjur up a good video... Wait! Maybe it could be used to scare sexaholics.....
Twisted Evil

For those that fought for it, Freedom has a flavor the protected will never know !!

Harley Davidson - If you have to ask, you don't understand !

Gun Control = Double tap - center mass
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shooter wrote:
How would that barker know what a real job was???? The only "JOB" she's ever had was lying on her back for money.... That does NOT conjur up a good video... Wait! Maybe it could be used to scare sexaholics.....
Twisted Evil

Just what I was thinking, shooter.
Debs
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shooter,

You nailed it - well said. Smile

Someone please wake me from this horrible dream that these detestable, repulsive, elitist, arrogant, self-serving snobs are actually in the running to lead this country! Confused

Beam me up, Scotty, and God help us.

Debbie
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teacher in a predominately Mexican-American elementary school. Master's of library science.
truthserum
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Shooter, good description. Right on the money. No pun intended.
Terezzzzzza is despicable. Let her keep flapping her vituperate tongue. She makes sKerry look worse each time she does so. I guess they forgot her muzzle again.

PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fort Campbell wrote:
shooter wrote:
Twisted Evil

Just what I was thinking, shooter.

Well no offense guys and gals --- but can you call lying on your back work? I would hope that Heinz got more "bang" for his billions. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

[I apologize Embarassed Embarassed for being indiscrete]
Bystander
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hee-hee-hee!! I'll have my milk in a blue saucer tonight, thanks. Laughing Laughing Laughing
kmudd
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry has released a statement defending his many mansions, in it Kerry explains "If you were married to her wouldn't you need a seperate home ?" .
momofthreegirls
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excuse me but is she saying that being a stay-at-home mom isn't a real job? I will have to tell my friends that we aren't really doing anything. I am sure Teresa has no idea what being a mom is even about. Does anyone know if her kids had nannies or not? I myself can testify to the fact that being a mom to one child (not to mention twins) is more difficult than teaching a class full of kindergartners. The kindergartners go home at the end of the day and as a mom your on duty 24/7. She is such a ----- I don't even have a word mean enough to call that sorry excuse for a woman. Mad

I figured out why this made me so mad. The Kerry/Edwards ticket is supposed to be so pro-woman, yet here is Teresa taking potshots at Laura Bush because she has worked in roles that are traditionally female roles and therefore do not count as "real jobs." I guess that is just a sensitive subject for me a former elementary school teacher and current stay-at-home mom. Embarassed
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
But I don't know that she's ever had a real job — I mean, since she's been grown up.

Ummmmm.......and exactly what jobs in the private sector have either she OR her gigolo.......er.......I mean husband.......ever had?--

Laura Bush is one of the best-liked and classiest First Ladies we've had in recent memory--Conversely, the Heinz Harridan has absolutely no manners, no class, and a serious disconnect between whatever it is that she uses for a brain and her BIG FAT MOUTH--

I report, you decide--C
coolhand
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drudge just picked this up as its main story! This could have more legs than initially thought. Coming off the heals of the Mary Cheney comment this is another small incident that reveals a malicious and out of touch side to these people that Americans dont like. And Americans love Laura. I'm going to foward this article to a few people. This may suck up some headlines in tonights news.
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my. Every time she opens her mouth strange stuff comes out. I can't even imagine 4 years of musing over the incoherent utterings of Teresa Heinz. Dear God, please spare us.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: