SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sinclair "Insider Trading", Lawsuits, and Stolen H

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kimberly
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:58 am    Post subject: Sinclair "Insider Trading", Lawsuits, and Stolen H Reply with quote

http://reuters.myway.com/article/20041019/2004-10-19T225324Z_01_N19463631_RTRIDST_0_NEWS-CAMPAIGN-SINCLAIR-KERRY-DC.html

Drudge has an article today explaining what has happened to Sinclair since their decision to air SH. The attacks against them and the rabid protesting at the openings of SH at theaters, which ultimately cancelled the shows are beyond my grasp of understanding the lengths to which the left will go. We are seeing the unending lengths to which these people will go to elect Kerry.

I hate to think that the republicans will have to fight dirty in the next week or so, but unless we do SOMETHING, and I have no idea what, their underhanded tactics WILL steal the election from us. Bush is doing well in the polls, but I'm anticipating that the left will come up with something BIG, probably a lie, a few days before the election that time will prevent us from revealing the truth.

I know I've rambled off topic, but I am simply amazed that they seem to be getting away with so much sh*t. Are we helpless to do anything?

Kimberly
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I gathe we have no lawyers on this site. I am sure Sinclair does and Carlton does but where do WE go to defend our 1st Amendment rights TODAY? Keep emailing these posts re incidents to the OIM and especially FOX NEWS teams. Where is Rudy???????? Anyone know how to contact him?

And why is the Duelfer report and the information about Sadamm buying the votes of Russia, France and China on the UN Security Council? If the Republicans can't get this info to the public ... then I just don't know what to think.

I feel we are screaming in a vacuum!
Pray. CTW

Never Ever Kerry
wednesdaychild
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too feel this way. I do not understnd what is preventing the RNC from throwing a lot of stuff in Kerry's face. they are definitely dishing it out, so why arent' we giving it back? Did sincliar think this was going to be easy? do they not have lawyers?
and yes, the DUI came 7days before the last election and i imagine they will even try using that agian.
what in the He*l is going on with the RNC? are we going to crawl under a rock and wimper awy b/c the DNC are not playing fair? we knew they weren't going to play fair, man it is time to do something. I hope the RNC has SOMETHING.
i know bush has not mentioned kerry's war record and distanced himself from this, but it may be time to use the "C" word.
Barbie2004
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In all of my letters to Sinclair, I emphatically state that Sinclair had better make sure that Kerry does NOT get in, or they will be in big trouble.

We all remember the Chad Clanton threat. Or in case a reader did not hear about it, Chad Clanton, a Dumocrat spokesperson, stated that Sinclair "had better hope we don't get in."

These tactics are clearly out of the communist play book. There should be no doubt, that this country is under siege, by the communist terrorists, right here in this country.

Quote:
Sinclair's shares have fallen amid the Kerry controversy and uncertain advertising revenues. Its stock has fallen almost 17 percent since its plans to air the show were first reported more than a week ago. The shares are down 58 percent in the year to date, and were off 3.5 percent to $6.26 on Tuesday.

Meanwhile, a powerful shareholder lawyer with strong ties to the Democratic party, San Diego-based William Lerach, accused three top Sinclair executives of insider trading and threatened to sue the company if its board of directors does not take legal action itself against the executives.

Lerach, a Democratic Party fundraiser, said the accusations were not politically motivated and were spurred by requests from shareholder clients, including the pension fund for 1199 SEIU Greater New York, a health care workers union, to investigate Sinclair's recent stock declines.

"We are equal opportunity suers," he said.

Why do we keep hearing about UNIONS?? Isn't the AFL-CIO, a "Federation of Unions," behind the violence at the Republican offices??

A pension fund for a union is large enough to affect the price of a stock. I wonder who is really the "insider trader."

I wonder if this is "reminiscent of Martha Stewart."

These UNIONS are doing this for a reason, and we need to stop them. It is not because they "only want to help us" as their propaganda asserts.

They are up to something else.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only problem with them coming up with a lie is that they are already proven liars. Even with the truth without proof they have to make a case. See what happens when you cry wolf.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> "Stolen Honor" All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: