SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry Preparing and Planning Election Night Acceptance
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kimberly
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:34 pm    Post subject: Kerry Preparing and Planning Election Night Acceptance Reply with quote

"Unlike the former vice president, who lost a recount fight and the 2000 election, Kerry will be quick to declare victory on election night and begin defending it. He also will be prepared to name a national security team before knowing whether he's secured the presidency."

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20041020/D85R51DG3.html
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talk about a monumental ego and gall...

This is why we need EVERY vote against him that we can possibly get.

Reject that arrogance and reject it with a LANDSLIDE!

"If it's not close, they can't cheat."
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's about as close as one can get to a "coup" mindset. Where's the class? Where's the dignity? Where's "looking Presidential"?

Never mind... I'll know a stolen election when I see one.
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Kerry Preparing and Planning Election Night Acceptance Reply with quote

kimberly wrote:
"Unlike the former vice president, who lost a recount fight and the 2000 election, Kerry will be quick to declare victory on election night and begin defending it. He also will be prepared to name a national security team before knowing whether he's secured the presidency."

call out the National Guard (they'd love that)

these guys have lost it...

have you ever in your life heard of such an egotistical idiot? and he wants to be president? Shocked

I seriously think this guy is a lunatic.... did he get shot in the head in Vietnam and no one noticed? Confused

Bush may have to declare martial law on 11/3 !!!! Twisted Evil

This guy's a nut case and that's putting it mildly - I can't even think of words to describe it! Rolling Eyes
Wynne
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't wait to hear his 'concession speech'. It will be the biggest load of sour grapes Razz
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moving to Geedunk Forum

Thanks
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and look at this article..... how tacky! that's teeeerrrrraaaza !

oh, and she's held a 'real' job??? one her parents didn't get her?

what was it? handing out name tags? what else could she do?
just heard on news - thk gave a sort of apology of sorts....said she forgot that Mrs Bush had been a teacher and librarian...and she thought that was such important work..... blah, blah !

a tacky man married to a tacky woman..... in the WH? Lord help us!

Heinz Kerry Separates Self From Mrs. Bush

Oct 20, 2:08 PM (ET)

WASHINGTON (AP) - Teresa Heinz Kerry says she doesn't know if first lady Laura Bush has ever had "a real job" and suggests their different experiences help make them different people.

Laura Bush taught in public schools in Texas from 1968 to 1977, the year she married George W. Bush.

In an interview published Wednesday in USA Today, the newspaper asked the wife of Democratic candidate John Kerry if she would be different from Laura Bush as a first lady.

"Well, you know, I don't know Laura Bush. But she seems to be calm, and she has a sparkle in her eye, which is good," Heinz Kerry said. "But I don't know that she's ever had a real job - I mean, since she's been grown up. So her experience and her validation comes from important things, but different things."

Heinz Kerry said she sees her age as a benefit - she is 66 and Bush 57. "I'm older, and my validation of what I do is a little bit bigger - because I'm older, and I've had different experiences. And it's not a criticism of her. It's just, you know, what life is about," she said.

Karen Hughes, an adviser to President Bush, criticized Heinz Kerry's remarks as "indicative of an unfortunate mind-set that seeks to divide women based on who works at home and who works outside the home."

---
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
ProudDaughterofVet
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excuzzzzzzzzzze me? WHAT NERVE this man has! I sincerely believe now that he is ill..I do. He is the most egotistical elitist fool I have ever had the displeasure to listen to. Look, like it was said..we need to get out the vote, NOW..take two to the polls with you..(bush supporters of course!)..

and this to TEZZZZZZZZa:

BACK OFF LAURA BUSH YOU OLD HAG! and that is MY first ammendment right to say it...stupid fool that she is..

I worked, now I am unable and stay at home..yes, a housewife and never been prouder..so watch out terezzzzzzza, who the hell do you think buys that ketchup??? NOT I anymore, but soon, not anyone...

PD

www.timetotakeastand.blogspot.com
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, can you really see Bush letting Kerry get away with this? I don't think so!
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stevie wrote:
Heinz Kerry Separates Self From Mrs. Bush

Oct 20, 2:08 PM (ET)

WASHINGTON (AP) - Teresa Heinz Kerry says she doesn't know if first lady Laura Bush has ever had "a real job" and suggests their different experiences help make them different people.

Laura Bush taught in public schools in Texas from 1968 to 1977, the year she married George W. Bush.

In an interview published Wednesday in USA Today, the newspaper asked the wife of Democratic candidate John Kerry if she would be different from Laura Bush as a first lady.

"Well, you know, I don't know Laura Bush. But she seems to be calm, and she has a sparkle in her eye, which is good," Heinz Kerry said. "But I don't know that she's ever had a real job - I mean, since she's been grown up. So her experience and her validation comes from important things, but different things."

Heinz Kerry said she sees her age as a benefit - she is 66 and Bush 57. "I'm older, and my validation of what I do is a little bit bigger - because I'm older, and I've had different experiences. And it's not a criticism of her. It's just, you know, what life is about," she said.

Karen Hughes, an adviser to President Bush, criticized Heinz Kerry's remarks as "indicative of an unfortunate mind-set that seeks to divide women based on who works at home and who works outside the home."

---

Embarassed Embarassed Excuse me... but was it Senator Heinz who was bigger or is she telling us what about Kerry appealed to her? Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

And do I really want to know this information? Embarassed After all I have just managed to forget what Paula Jones told me about Clinton's Little Bill. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

After all --- marry a billionarie and then spending your dead husband's money on a gigolo seems to be the only "different" experience and validation that I can see Terezza has had. -- Lord this woman sets women back years and years....

If this major excuse of womanhood becomes first lady (shudder) I think I will move to a cabin in the mountains and away from all media for 4 years.--- otherwise I would slash my wrists to stop having to look at her.
Somebunny
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Kerry Preparing and Planning Election Night Acceptance Reply with quote

kimberly wrote:

I can just hear it now..."I actually won the election before I lost it!"

Of course, this will be after BUSH WINS! Kerry is NOT going to win so he can take his victory speech and shove it!
azpatriot
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Kerry Preparing and Planning Election Night Acceptance Reply with quote

Somebunny wrote:
kimberly wrote:

I can just hear it now..."I actually won the election before I lost it!"

Of course, this will be after BUSH WINS! Kerry is NOT going to win so he can take his victory speech and shove it!

Nov 3rd 2004

Kerry -------------------------------The Pajamahadeen!

-------------------------------
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rush said Doug Hathaway, a former Clinton kool-aid mixer and drinker, said they would contest even if it was 53-47 in favor of Bush. Apparently, the plan of attack will be that not all voters are provided equal protection because of the use of different ballot systems.
momofthreegirls
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Rush said Doug Hathaway, a former Clinton kool-aid mixer and drinker, said they would contest even if it was 53-47 in favor of Bush. Apparently, the plan of attack will be that not all voters are provided equal protection because of the use of different ballot systems.

Surely they won't do this. Won't it destroy the Democrat Party. My grandfather was so fed up with them calling him in 2000 about the FL election that he told them, well I won't repeat what he said, and he was a lifelong Democrat.
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gee, at least Algore waited a while before he went round the bend, it looks like on election night they'll have to come hunting for Kerry with the butterfly net and the nice jacket with buckles. I can just see it now. As they're carting him away he'll be yelling "But I"M the real president. Really. I won. I was in vietnam don't you know. I'm JFK. I'm the REAL president. Let me GOOOOOOO".

What a nutjob! Rolling Eyes

This just shows us what they are like. They intend to try to "take" the election by coup. Bush just MIGHT have to declare martial law because of these wackos. They really are trying to turn us into a banana republic.

According to what Rush said today, no matter what happens at the polls, even if Bush wins in a landslide, Kerry is going to declare victory and say Bush didn't win legitimately. The fix is in folks.

WE just might have to lock and load. Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: