SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jay Leno is a liberal whore..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PrinceLazar
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:07 am    Post subject: Jay Leno is a liberal whore.. Reply with quote

Notice how he has managed to try trivializing Theresas nasty attack upon Laura Bush and also how he ridiculed the accusations about Kerrys war-service.

("Here we have a guy with his chest full of medals that the other part says was a coward").

It is very interesting how the liberals play games with everybody and try to twist every tiny mistake they du into a strong thing.

JJust as amazing when Kerry picked up today over a county in NJ that aparantly had performed a flu shot lottery!! Forst of all, it is clear this was something orchestrated from some liberals trying to front the "flu-conspiracy", but worse than that is that Kerry is using a tragic public health mistake beyond anyones control to score spme cheap (as always) political points.

I can only say that any public health agencies that for any serious moment auctioned away health rationing like this would be in for GRAVE consequences both in civil and administrative law, yes it might even qualify as criminal if it can be proven that this was deliberately done to front some totally unrelated agenda.

I must seriously admit I am starting to HATE [deleted by Admin]and all the leftwing extremists there. I believe, Both Gorbachev and Jeltsin could run elections more decently than these scums.

Admin note: Emotions are getting higher, but please refrain from partisanship on the forum. Thank you.

Need some wood?!?!
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jay Leno openly stated before he is a Kerry supporter. No surprise there that he will trivialize anything anti-Kerry.
Tex
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leno exposed himself as just another liberal celebrity earlier this year in an interview with some Hollywood rag. I don't watch him, but I'd always heard he was "fair", even rumors that, gasp, he might be a Republican. I guess he decided to put those ugly rumors to bed.Rolling Eyes
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone got any good chin jokes? Wink
RogerRabbit
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please....... Whores have a useful purpose in life
Lance Corporal

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blue9t3 wrote:
Anyone got any good chin jokes? Wink

A guy walks into a bar with his horse. They both sit down.

The bartender puts coasters in front of both of them, takes one look at the horse, and says:

"Why the long face?"
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
A guy walks into a bar with his horse. They both sit down.

The bartender puts coasters in front of both of them, takes one look at the horse, and says:

"Why the long face?"
Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: