SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry Campaign scheme to suppress overseas military vote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaveL
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 4:57 pm    Post subject: Kerry Campaign scheme to suppress overseas military vote Reply with quote

Quote:
Democrats, led by the Kerry campaign, have waited until the last minute" to file anti-Nader lawsuits. "The effect of this litigation has been to prevent state and local elections officials from printing and mailing ballots overseas"....

A poll in mid-October revealed that Democrats have every bit as much incentive to suppress the military vote. Bush received a response of favorable from 69 percent of military personnel polled, compared with 29 percent for Kerry. The poll also found that 94 percent of the military sample intends to vote in the presidential election.

http://www.nationalreview.com/kerry/kerry200410200832.asp
BrianC
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2000 vote redux.

The Liberals in the White House during 2000 made sure that absentee ballots were purposefully sent out LATE so as to ensure their late return in November 2000.

When many of them were hurriedly returned to the USA for counting, the Gore lawyers (David Boies) then decided "THEY AREN'T PROPERLY POSTMARKED" and moved to have them tossed out. Of course, military mail going via APO or FPO doesn't always GET a post-mark, but why should that matter to Lying Leftists?

Once again, John Kerry shows his real colors (yellow).

And don't expect the compliant liberal media to bother reporting this bit of underhanded outrage by DemocRATS.
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With a Republican in the White House I can only hope that they forsaw this problem and took steps to prevent any chicanery. This article may be more Liberal propaganda.
stevec
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:59 pm    Post subject: Kerry is TOAST Reply with quote

Kerry will do and attempt anything to get elected.
The reason, his a** is toast if he loses. He knows it.
The public will see him for what he REALLY, a TRAITOR, a COWARD, and a lying Bast**d.
Watch him pack his bags and leave for his be-loved FRANCE after the election.

Steve Christensen
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If any of our troops are not allowed to vote I think we have just found the next place to channel the Swift Boat Tide. Forget the MSM we will just pool our money and buy add space and pile heaps of hot coals on top of the DNC that truly will be seared into the minds of the American psyche that will be remembered for several elections to come.

CWV

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
wshhml
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Time to turn the guns on the domestic enemies. Evil or Very Mad
stevec
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 9:05 pm    Post subject: Remember Reply with quote

and I quote, "to prtect and defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic"

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Steve Christensen
azpatriot
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is what I have been saying right along. Kerry has no idea what he’s doing; he doesn’t grasp the fact that the people in control of our nation’s weapons cash are sworn to protect this nation from all enemies both foreign and domestic.

He and all his cohorts can stand there and scream until their all blue in the face but when it comes down to it I fully trust that our people in the armed forces will perform their duty as they are sworn too do. It is also our part as our countries militia to stand our ground and fight to retain our nation’s sovereignty.

I will gladly lay down my life for my country!
noc
PO1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here we go again... just like in 2000

I hope we hear some of our troops overseas. I would love to hear their reaction to this.

...and to think he actually thinks he could be commander in chief of our country while trying to silence their votes. Mad Mad
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

noc wrote:
...and to think he actually thinks he could be commander in chief of our country while trying to silence their votes. Mad Mad

The only way that he CAN be CinC is to silence their votes!

Our troops are voting for the President 5 to 1 - and the numbers among National Guard and Reservists called up and deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan are even higher than the numbers among those who have NOT been deployed or activated in support of OEF or OIF!

This just sucks - it majorly sucks. He knows that if the military/vet vote turns out in full force, he can NEVER win.

And the worst part is that we'll never know how many military votes aren't counted due to the delays. Evil or Very Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: