SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

We Were Soldiers Re Released

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Would you buy a ticket?
Yes
92%
 92%  [ 13 ]
No
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 14

coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:24 pm    Post subject: We Were Soldiers Re Released Reply with quote

Please Distribute to everyone you can find. Perhaps we could strip Moore of the biggest documentary ever status.

July 23, 2004

In reply to: The Left Wing Michael Moore

Paramount Studios
5555 Melrose Avenue
Hollywood, CA 90038

Attention: Who ever wants to make $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Thank you Paramount for producing the one movie depicting Vietnam soldiers in a positive way.

Re Release Mel Gibson’s "We Were Soldiers"
As a Documentary

Just the public argument of “We Were Soldiers” being billed as a Documentary will sell millions of tickets.

I believe I have my finger on the pulse of conservative America and hoards of conservatives will come out to see Mel Gibson in We Were Soldiers.

The marketing is a no brainier since conservatives will not rest until ‘We Were Soldiers” becomes a bigger hit then Moore’s Movie. And I would argue that we were soldiers can defend itself as a documentary better the Moore’s movie.

Please have your marketing people go to www.swiftvets.com and read the Shame on you Hollywood post for more background on the potential of “We Were Soldiers”.

Kindest Regards,

Add your name and mail

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was the one disenting vote so far. Not because of the movie but because the money always gets funneled to the liberals that are trying to destroy this country. By paying for a movie ticket it funds and fuels their fire. That money supports the alphabets that only report liberal views and attack the right. Semper Fi
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marine4life wrote:
I was the one disenting vote so far. Not because of the movie but because the money always gets funneled to the liberals that are trying to destroy this country. By paying for a movie ticket it funds and fuels their fire. That money supports the alphabets that only report liberal views and attack the right. Semper Fi

Marine4life I understand your position. But at this stage of the campain I believe the counter message from MM's F-911 is more influencial then some extra funding. Hollywood will always fill their screens with something anyways and devert funds to the DNC. However I think the best result would be for Mr. Gibson to buy the movie rights and release it himself like he did with the Passion of Christ.

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
JN173
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would buying the dvd count? Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: