SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OCTOBER SURPRISE???
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fb274
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 9:26 pm    Post subject: OCTOBER SURPRISE??? Reply with quote

FROM: http://wheels128.blogspot.com/2004/10/if-this-is-true.html

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

If this is true...

This could be the October Surprise that kills John Kerry by a margin of 50 states.

John Kerry, the Democratic presidential candidate, is being given money by an Albanian terrorist organization known as the Kosovo Liberation Army (KLA or UCK in Albanian).

The KLA is currently smuggling weapons into Kosovo as part of a plot to attack American and other UN peacekeepers, should the UN Security Counsel refuse their demand for Kosovo's secession from Serbia and Montenegro.

In order to fully understand the significance of John Kerry's involvement with the KLA it is first necessary to understand what sort of an organization the KLA is. The KLA is a terrorist organization with ties to Osama bin Laden and the Iranian government. The KLA's main objective is to break Kosovo, which has been an integral part of Serbia for centuries, away from Serbia.
KLA have prior links to the Democrats and extensive links to terrorism - they invited the KLA leader to attend the DNC. KLA's terrorist activities and one of its members going to a John Kerry fundraiser can be seen through a Dutch documentary that can be seen here. The US Government has labelled KLA a terrorist organisation, and some of their members are facing charges for war crimes. A Washington Times article from 1999 (deleted, but also linked here) outlined the relationship of KLA and Al-Qaeda, plus Clinton's support of the KLA. More articles on the KLA's radical ideology and workings can be found here.

But back to the documentary - 11:08 into the video, we see KLA recruiter and illegal immigrant Florin Krasniqi at a John Kerry fundraiser with a few other KLA members. Then the defining moment - the KLA terrorists are shown, on video, financially contributing to the John Kerry campaign. Shortly afterwards, the video shows Democrats Wesley Clark and Richard Holbrooke having a nice laugh with the terrorists.

A quick check of Fundrace.org found that Florin Krasniqi has donated to the Kerry campaign, and that Florin Krasniqi has raised 30 million for KLA, who we have already established is a terrorist organisation.

This could be devastating to the Kerry campaign, so if you're reading this, I'm begging you - e-mail your favourite blogs, with this information - send them the link to this page and ask them to research it for themselves. And if it breaks in the bigger blogs - LGF, Powerline, Right Wing News, National Review's The Corner, Blogs For Bush and Instapundit come to mind - then we need to get this to people like Drudge, Sean Hannity, Brit Hume etc.

UPDATE: Welcome all Captain's Quarters readers. Captain Ed from that site makes a great point, that should be mentioned: "Does that mean that Kerry actively seeks the support of terrorists and their cash? I highly doubt it, although if true the Kosovars' access to Kerry shows a complete lack of vetting by his foreign-policy staff. Richard Holbrooke should know better than to be taking money from people connected to organizations designated as possible terror groups by the DHS." This is very true - it's not Kerry's fault they donated to support him, but this cannot look good no matter how you spin it.
coolhand
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this is an "anti-Kerry site" as opposed to a conservative or repubican site, but I just don't see how this could resonate much after Clinton. That's who supported in the Kosovo war - the KLA. Radical muslims seeking a beachhead in the soft underbelly of Europe. Albright, Clinton and the UN cried "ethnic cleansing" which was never proven on any serious scale. So what do we do? We pummel an little christian country that posed nothreat to us into submission. The Kosovo war was an abomination. We unwittingly protected the KLA, but no one cared because it was pre-9/11. ALso, Clinto received mucho dinero illegally from China. But CBS, NBC, ABC, New York TImes and company told us not to care, so nobody did.
one more captins mast
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 9:48 pm    Post subject: e-mail I got early on. Reply with quote

back in Sept. August, this year,

Got in a e-mail pressing contest with a "nite lie producer" at the end

where he said, "who cares" your little e-mails are not going to do any

thing, "do you not remember "they elected Clinton, first time, and they

knew of his "sins" and they elected him the second time "because of

his "sins" , and we at Nite Line, and others control it all.

e-mail out. That is how "//8756=-86" they are.
fb274
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FOLLOW THE LINKS------------

http://www.fundrace.org/neighbors.php?type=name&lname=krasniqi&fname=&search=Search+by+Name

Name, Occupation, Employer Contribution Address
Florin Krasniqi
President
Triangle Gal Contractors John Kerry
$1,000 1358 Bay Ridge Pkwy
Brooklyn, NY 11228
Musli Krasniqi
Information Requested
Information Requested Wesley Clark
$250 1911 Sherman Ave
Madison, WI 53704

Making donations to Kerry's campaign. Donated to Wesley Clark as well--Clark's definitely a Kerry supporter.
jim_nyc
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with coolhand. This will not work as an October surprise. The only surprise that will work will have to involve pictures. That video on Drudge today from a CNN interview were Kerry says our soldiers lives are wasted unless under the auspices of a UN engagement would seem to have worked as an October surprise back in the days before half of our electorate became self loathing Americans, grossy uninformed and sadly preoccupied with "reality" television.
whuffo
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whether or not this works as an October surprise, I sure would like to see a hum dinger of one from somebody; Swiftvets, RNC, or whomever. Kerry needs to be put away for good and time is running out. Early voting has already started and those votes that happen for Kerry cannot be recalled.
mangdawg
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i may be wrong but i've got an idea that NavyChief is sitting on the big one.

for some reason he's been silent for a good while
dmackto
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK PEOPLE

This is proof you all are not reading Pajama Journal. I posted this story like 3 days ago. CLICK HERE

and another one you'll like but MSM won't touch HERE. Top Kerry Donor Accused of Aiding Radical Iranian Clerics

In a sane world there are 100 reasons Kerry would loose all 50 states. Problem is that for some reason the world isn't acting in a rational manor.

This is no time for ease and comfort. It is the time to dare and endure.
- Winston Churchill
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moving to Geedunk Forum

Thanks
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The issue in not what there is about Kerry, but that no one seems to run with any of this stuff!

Why doesn't Bush's team run with some of these stories?

Why didn't Bush go after Kerry more in the debates!

It makes me sick! I don't know what is going on. but something stinks in Denmark about all this!

WTF? Is going on and why is the MSM so bent on Kerry? It makes me sick to think they can keep it all down.

I know the bloggers do an awsesome job and I'm all for that, but even our FOX news is not batting at all these juicy pitches they could be.

It used to be that FOX would take on these stories and then the MSM would follow when it became obvious they were missing out.

Now it seems FOX is laying back too.

ARRRRGHH!!!!!

Last edited by SangRun Hunter on Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
twicearound
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CNS news carried the update on the Iranian Fundraiser testimony and Corsi said it was explosive and still not a peep.

The problem here is there is a pattern, Iranian, KLUK, Islamic Society, Arafat and the list goes on. Lipscomb is trying to move the story on the discharge and it is like everything is stopped or in slow motion. Most of the media is drinking so much koolaid they have to have an IV these days and the desire for journalistic fame bows at the feet of skerry. Most would die first. There are some hints out there that some Repubs and Pentagon guys are digging and trying to move the discharge thing. Lipscomb more or less begged for info on Malzberg. One can always hope because there is no such thing as a secret. I just pray they are exposed.

I have noticed if one of these stories pop up say the Iranian fundraising some dumb thing pops up and takes over the news cycle and wala there it goes. If FOX wants to keep the cutting edge it has to take a risk. The only choice we have is to make our voices heard in any way we can. That goes for FOX.

The New York Sun carried a story on the CNS Iraq docs and not a peep either, so frustrating.
shadowy
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like if the media doesn't go into its feeding frenzy, shaking the story around for days and weeks, the public is too desensitized to take notice on their own. The CBS story only got attention after the blogs went beserk on it, then radio, then finally the MSM made it a semi-big story.

To make an impact, it has to make a huge splash. Of everything that's going on right now, seems to me the one with the best "legs" is the Stolen Honor stifling and censorship attempts. Even a liberal can sit up and take notice when his right to see something on TV is interfered with. Everyone ought to be wondering what the Kerry camp is so afraid of.
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dmackto said:
Quote:
In a sane world there are 100 reasons Kerry would loose all 50 states. Problem is that for some reason the world isn't acting in a rational manor.

Prophecy being fulfilled?
Only answer I can come up with when insanity rules.

Dusty
twicearound
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UBL UPDATE

KERRY SPOT wrote:
OCTOBER SURPRISE? [10/22 02:47 PM]

This is an odd story, from the San Bernardino Sun:

The Pentagon knows exactly where Osama bin Laden is hiding in Pakistan, it just can't get to him, John Lehman, a member of the 9/11 Commission, said Thursday.

Lehman's remarks echoed those made Tuesday by Secretary of State Colin Powell, who said the al-Qaida leader was alive and operating in the western part of Pakistan.

Bin Laden is living in South Waziristan in the Baluchistan Mountains of the Baluchistan region, Lehman told the San Bernardino Sun after delivering a keynote speech on terrorism at Pitzer College in Claremont.

In the interview, Lehman noted, "There is an American presence in the area, but we can't just send in troops. If we did, we could have another Vietnam, and the United States cannot afford that right now."

When pressed on why the United States couldn't send troops into the region to capture the world's No. 1 terrorist, Lehman said the Baluchistan region of the country is filled with militant fundamentalists who do not recognize the legitimacy of Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf, a close ally of the United States.

"That is a region filled with Taliban and al-Qaida members," he said, acknowledging that Pakistan's security services also are filled with many who agree with bin Laden's beliefs and would aid him if U.S. Special Forces entered the region.

"Look," he said, "Musharraf already has had three assassination attempts on his life. He is trying to comply, but he is surrounded by people who do not agree with him. This is not like Afghanistan, where there was no compliance, and we had to go in.

"We'll get (bin Laden) eventually, just not now."

Asked how bin Laden was surviving, Lehman said he was getting money from outside countries, such as the United Arab Emirates, and high-ranking ministers inside Saudi Arabia.

"He is not a wealthy man," Lehman said. "We ran that information into the ground, and discovered he only receives about $1 million a year from his family's fortune. The rest of what he gets comes from radical sympathizers."

One assumes Lehman has some idea of what he's talking about... but how come we are hearing this from him, and not from someone else in the government?

ThanksVets
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, these stories have all been out there for some time. The video of Wes"our soldiers are bogged down in the sand" Clark joking with these terrorists about how they are going to kill our U.N. soldiers should have set this country into a frenzy. I personally sent this story to all of the media last week. It's pretty scary.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: